How to get rid of my tan and restore white skin?

Forriger

Forriger

Iron
20221108 121741
This is my foot. If the only part of my body you ever saw was my foot you would think I'm some sort of aryan (if you wouldn't, please don't go out of your way to tell me. that's not the point of this post and I'm not being serious). But this is the only part of my body that still has this skin tone.
20221108 121722
Right next to the lightest skin tone on my body is the darkest skin tone of my body. If you only saw my leg and not my foot you would think I'm a dravidian subhuman. Seeing both side by side like this I'd imagine you think I have some skin condition like vitiligo or something. And I have varying skin tones all over my body. My face is a slightly lighter skin tone than my leg here, and my arms are a little lighter than that. My chest and neck are almost as white as my foot, but not really.

So here's my issue: Tanning. I live in a very hot and sunny place and throughout my adolescent and teenage years I had to spend a lot of time in the sun, so any part of my body not covered by clothes or something else turned brown. My feet were the only part of my body that have never seen a day of sunlight, as I always hated flip flops or anything other than shoes.

So my question is, I want to undo all the tanning on my body and I want my leg to look like my foot. If I got rid of all the tanning I would easily be white passing. When I was a kid before the tanning, the black kids picked on me for being "white", and the white kids thought I was one of them until they saw my parents, so I was definetly white passing as a kid. How do I restore my original skin tone? I don't want to do skin bleaching like you would recommend to a black or curry guy, I want something specifically tailored to removing a tan, because I already have light skin hiding under this brown exterior, I just don't know how to bring it out.

How do I get rid of a decade of tanning and restore white skin?

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 22126
What reading @Erik-Jón posts does to a mf

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
the only part of my body you ever saw was my foot you would think I'm some sort of aryan:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

the only part of my body you ever saw was my foot you would think I'm some sort of aryan:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Am I wrong? If I only sent my foot you would think I'm white

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
Am I wrong? If I only sent my foot you would think I'm white
A layer of skin called the stratum lucidum is found in frequently used areas of the body, like your palms and the soles of your feet. The added protection of this extra layer means you don't need extra melanin in your palms or feet, so the skin is lighter.

Last edited:
View attachment 1941647
This is my foot. If the only part of my body you ever saw was my foot you would think I'm some sort of aryan (if you wouldn't, please don't go out of your way to tell me. that's not the point of this post and I'm not being serious). But this is the only part of my body that still has this skin tone.
View attachment 1941651
Right next to the lightest skin tone on my body is the darkest skin tone of my body. If you only saw my leg and not my foot you would think I'm a dravidian subhuman. Seeing both side by side like this I'd imagine you think I have some skin condition like vitiligo or something. And I have varying skin tones all over my body. My face is a slightly lighter skin tone than my leg here, and my arms are a little lighter than that. My chest and neck are almost as white as my foot, but not really.

So here's my issue: Tanning. I live in a very hot and sunny place and throughout my adolescent and teenage years I had to spend a lot of time in the sun, so any part of my body not covered by clothes or something else turned brown. My feet were the only part of my body that have never seen a day of sunlight, as I always hated flip flops or anything other than shoes.

So my question is, I want to undo all the tanning on my body and I want my leg to look like my foot. If I got rid of all the tanning I would easily be white passing. When I was a kid before the tanning, the black kids picked on me for being "white", and the white kids thought I was one of them until they saw my parents, so I was definetly white passing as a kid. How do I restore my original skin tone? I don't want to do skin bleaching like you would recommend to a black or curry guy, I want something specifically tailored to removing a tan, because I already have light skin hiding under this brown exterior, I just don't know how to bring it out.

How do I get rid of a decade of tanning and restore white skin?
Your foot is narrow and lacks length

Definitely Manlet

Definitely small dick

If you were white you would not be able to tan that much your feet and palm are supposed to lighter. Nothings gonna happen unless you bleach ur skin
You clearly didn't read my post
If I got rid of all the tanning I would easily be white passing. When I was a kid before the tanning, the black kids picked on me for being "white", and the white kids thought I was one of them until they saw my parents, so I was definetly white passing as a kid
It's tanning that caused my leg's skintone. My entire body was as pale as my feet when I was 5 and lived in a less sunny area. Also the top of my feet don't count for your analogy about that extra layer caused by frequent impact because I don't walk with my feet flopped upside down. To add to this, the bicep part of my arm (which doesn't get a lot of sunlight) is light skinned similar to my foot while my forearm is a light brown tone.