How to get rid of neck fat (specifically under the jawline)?

A

AzaB

Iron
I am around 15% body fat according to my Renpho scale. I used to have trouble shaving the under part of my jawline by my ear as it was so sharp but now I can do it with ease.

I need to get rid of it but is it really just a case of getting down to 11% body fat like I was 5 years ago?

Nah it's to do with the fat stores in my neck because I never had this fat 5 years ago but now I do and I've always maintained the same posture/tongue positioning. I am wondering if it has something to do with the skin tightness or if its just fat that I need to get rid of.

Nah it's to do with the fat stores in my neck because I never had this fat 5 years ago but now I do and I've always maintained the same posture/tongue positioning. I am wondering if it has something to do with the skin tightness or if its just fat that I need to get rid of.
Youre recessed

I need to get rid of it but is it really just a case of getting down to 11% body fat like I was 5 years ago?
Possibly, I have same issue, although not to extent. Ig its something about fat location + neck genetics. Look at the Michael Silence, he is very lean and still has fat under his chin, its not much, but he hasnt got perfect side profile. Unlike gandy, who has quite long front projection of jaw. On the other hand, guys like Michael and me, have a strong throat projection, and it may seems like his neck is crooked, but its not, its natural for this anatomy. Welp, that's IMO, what I found

Attachments

• IMG_20240701_160524.jpg
    IMG_20240701_160524.jpg
    209.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2024-07-01-16-07-51-361_com.zhiliaoapp.musically-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-07-01-16-07-51-361_com.zhiliaoapp.musically-edit.jpg
    285.1 KB · Views: 0