How to get rid of smile lines

looks>books

looks>books

Do not be as you are, but as you should be
The ones next to my nose, like the ones itachi has.

Edit: nvm not like the ones itachi had it alike them but right next to my nose

Last edited:
The lines are permanent unless u get those face Botox shit

Parts that bend a lot in the skin get lines like the forehead, neck and smile lines

Only way to not have them quick is to bend it less with less smiling for example

Will smiling and laughing make them worse
That’s precisely why they originate. Everyone gets it but ppl who smile less get it slower also depends on the person but everyone has it soon enough

• +1
Reactions: looks>books
That’s precisely why they originate. Everyone gets it but ppl who smile less get it slower also depends on the person but everyone has it soon enough
Will face yoga work or stretching

Tret made mine go away. If you’re young I doubt they’re permanent. Overuse of those muscles, bad skin and sleep quality, fluctuations in hormones, etc. can all make them appear really bad

• +1
Reactions: looks>books
Will face yoga work or stretching
Idk there’s probably a lot of claims on google since it’s something ppl especially a lot of women want to make dissapear

But I don’t know as to how trustworthy it is

Tho the lines aren’t as bad for men unless they are literally huge it’s normal everyone has it from a young age

• +1
Reactions: silencio and looks>books
Tret made mine go away. If you’re young I doubt they’re permanent. Overuse of those muscles, bad skin and sleep quality, fluctuations in hormones, etc. can all make them appear really bad
So what should I do

spend a day in the life of a sensitive young man… :(

dehydration is a huge cause, if you feel thirsty sometimes and u have it u know why. u should never feel thirsty, if u feel thirsty that means ur already dehydrated

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger and looks>books
if u have deep canine fossa or mouth protrusion, leaning down will remove appearance of nasolabial folds. if it’s shallow no amount of leaning down will affect naso folds and it’s down to another reason.

• +1
Reactions: lestoa, timid and looks>books