How to get rid of social anxiety?

Underdog9494

Underdog9494

Iron
Im 13
I have like severe social anxiety or sum, i wouldnt say its 100% because im ugly, i consider myself a low mtn and if i do some softmaxxing i would be like a low htn, but whenever i talk to someone im like: is my hair sitting right? (im a haircel), should i say this?, no maybe its wrong, should i do that, go there? And i cant look anyone in the eyes and i feel weird going outside alone like everybody is watching me and my family is thinking how weird i am, etc…. I also feel weird af working out outside, like i cant go for a jog cause everyone is looking at me and judging me. Help :feelsrope:.

Reps are much appreciated (pls rep)

Feel the same way do weed or something but make sure u don’t give up activity’s or school cuz it will Fuck ur mental up even worse and remember no one is looking at u everyone’s to selfish and focused on themselves to relise anything abt u so dw

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, jgsav, R@m@ and 1 other person
Im 13
I have like severe social anxiety or sum, i wouldnt say its 100% because im ugly, i consider myself a low mtn and if i do some softmaxxing i would be like a low htn, but whenever i talk to someone im like: is my hair sitting right? (im a haircel), should i say this?, no maybe its wrong, should i do that, go there? And i cant look anyone in the eyes and i feel weird going outside alone like everybody is watching me and my family is thinking how weird i am, etc…. I also feel weird af working out outside, like i cant go for a jog cause everyone is looking at me and judging me. Help :feelsrope:.

13 is fucking crazy

• +1
Reactions: mvob, VolcelFTW, diditeverbegin and 1 other person
Feel the same way do weed or something but make sure u don’t give up activity’s or school cuz it will Fuck ur mental up even worse and remember no one is looking at u everyone’s to selfish and focused on themselves to relise anything abt u so dw
Semi good advice, dont ever tell anyone to smoke weed ever again faggot (unless they're trying to niggermaxx) and rep my posts

Im 13

its because you're on your phone all day enjoy nature and life and you wont give a shit about any nigger

• +1
Reactions: jgsav, Ihateskob and Underdog9494
like every 13 yr ol, that okay you only starting puberty, you getting the balls to talk to new people (boys and girls), give it time

• +1
Reactions: jgsav and Underdog9494
Im 13

I've suffered from Social Anxiety myself most of my life, and felt the same way you do most of my youth I still do to some degree but its significantly improved. The best thing I could recommend is Exposure Therapy & paying less attention to how others see you / stop thinking about your hair/posture/face etc., I've tried alot of other things and it was probably the most beneficial thing.

• Just try doing little things each day to push yourself out your comfort zone and eventually it does get easier.

If you dont want to try that you could try going to a therapist but I have no idea how it works when your under 18 and In my opinion medication most of the time doesn't work (Not to say it doesn't just didnt work for me and completely wasted many years of my life), CBT could be quite useful as well.

Nicotine helps alot with my Social Anxiety and If you want to try recreational drugs Shrooms in low doses are quite helpful and coke completely removes my SAD. Probably not a good idea to try either at your age.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Ihateskob and Underdog9494
13? Just live your life. Keep talking to people; it will get easier. Get off this forum.

Last edited:
  • +1
I've suffered from Social Anxiety myself most of my life, and felt the same way you do most of my youth I still do to some degree but its significantly improved. The best thing I could recommend is Exposure Therapy & paying less attention to how others see you / stop thinking about your hair/posture/face etc., I've tried alot of other things and it was probably the most beneficial thing.

• Just try doing little things each day to push yourself out your comfort zone and eventually it does get easier.

If you dont want to try that you could try going to a therapist but I have no idea how it works when your under 18 and In my opinion medication most of the time doesn't work (Not to say it doesn't just didnt work for me and completely wasted many years of my life), CBT could be quite useful as well.

Nicotine helps alot with my Social Anxiety and If you want to try recreational drugs Shrooms in low doses are quite helpful and coke completely removes my SAD. Probably not a good idea to try either at your age.
good info <3

• +1
Reactions: Nims and Underdog9494

Okay ill try stepping out of my comfort zone but i believe therapists are gay faggots and maybe ill try nic pouches or smoking cigars

13? Just live your life. Keep talking to people; it will get easier. Get off this forum, jfc.
Just shut up faggot im already stuck here

Also rep me i did like 10 posts here and like 0 reps

• +1
Reactions: Nims
Okay ill try stepping out of my comfort zone but i believe therapists are gay faggots and maybe ill try nic pouches or smoking cigars

You're not stuck anywhere. Your life hasn't even started yet. Surround yourself with people. Be kind to yourself.

• +1
Reactions: mvob, xoollo and Underdog9494
  • +1
Reactions: Underdog9494
Semi good advice, dont ever tell anyone to smoke weed ever again faggot (unless they're trying to niggermaxx) and rep my posts
Yo mate genuine help if you think you can ascend to low htn and such, if you genuinely believe you can achieve that. Then you should leave this forum + delete tiktok mate. You probably compare yourself to jordan barrett even if its subconscious. There isn’t even a thing as a haircel unless your genuinely balding + you should really look at yourself if you’re saying weed is, and I quote ‘niggermaxing’ you still have a lot of time to develop your brain but this is maybe genuinely retarded. Stop saying nigger, wear a mask of a much more happy and genuinely kind person and get friends bro. This is genuine advice your life will improve tenfold if you just get off this forum, delete tiktok and stop being a racist dickhead.

• Woah
  • +1

Again bro i’m scrolling here faggot this gay that nigger this. Begging for rep. I dont think you have social anxiety at this point I think you’re just a shitty person that blames others judging him for his looks for your shit personality. Try frontal lobemaxxing

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mvob and Underdog9494
Im 13

Ur not hitting htn by softmaxxing unless ur a fatass but rlly you just have to treat yourself right and step out your comfort zone slowly

• +1
May as well smoke weed 1x a week I do it on weekends to have a nice day if I limit it to that no negative side effects

• +1
May as well smoke weed 1x a week I do it on weekends to have a nice day if I limit it to that no negative side effects

• +1
his chance of getting rid of it is so much greater right now while still high in neuroplasticity

but tbh sounds like autism
It's social anxiety, basically all kids that age have it to some degree

• +1
Im 13

I am also 13 I feel the same but some times you have to take risks. I have gone up to random people and just started to talk it's scary but you be alright

• +1