how to get rid of sofa addiction

S

seeker4

Iron
serious question, i know i know JFL but still i am quite serious

sometimes i spend days on sofa consuming content while in a bad asymmetrical position like laying on the right or left elbow for hours, i think that is fucking up my posture and creating muscle imbalances that affect my face

when i come back home i always get the urge to lay down on the sofa, how to obliterate this habit to atoms?

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander and normie_joe
Just get up? There’s no magic fix…

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and TechnoBoss
Just get up? There’s no magic fix…
nigga if only someone would give me a penny for everytime i hear a "just x" type of advice, like duh nigga, and ofc it sometimes works, but the habit is still present, i just have to get rid of it and idk how

sometimes i spend days on sofa consuming content while in a bad asymmetrical position like laying on the right or left elbow for hours, i think that is fucking up my posture and creating muscle imbalances that affect my face

when i come back home i always get the urge to lay down on the sofa, how to obliterate this habit to atoms?

Replace your current sofa with this one

casting-couch.jpg

One shine from a blacklight and you'd never want to go 10 ft near it.

• JFL
Reactions: Kroker
Replace your current sofa with this one

casting-couch.jpg

One shine from a blacklight and you'd never want to go 10 ft near it.
jfl mine one is similar in shape, wdym by blacklight i didn't get it

Imagine that everytime you lay on the sofa there's a BBC fucking your asshole raw.

Just stand up theory

Imagine that everytime you lay on the sofa there's a BBC fucking your asshole raw.
Dicks aren't real, especially black dicks they don't exist, it's just an illusion

• Hmm...
Reactions: danielmoss