How to get rid of this fat area on the face (buccal fat removal doesn't work)

LebenistneHure

LebenistneHure

Silver
Look at the area I marked, I thought buccal fat removal was supposed to get rid of that shit, but apparently in her case, even after the removal, it's still there. How do you get rid of this? This is one of the issues I want to address, but I don't know how. Stretching my skin smooths out the circled bit, but apparently BFR doesn't work for this portion. How do I proceed?

Attachments

• chin2-1024x773-1.png
    chin2-1024x773-1.png
    607.6 KB · Views: 0
pretty sure they are called jaw jowls

Look at the area I marked, I thought buccal fat removal was supposed to get rid of that shit, but apparently in her case, even after the removal, it's still there. How do you get rid of this? This is one of the issues I want to address, but I don't know how. Stretching my skin smooths out the circled bit, but apparently BFR doesn't work for this portion. How do I proceed?
That recessed unsightly beast got a chin implant : the excess fat in her jowls were due to her having a non existing chin so bone support to spread the fat on her face. Look at the after picture, her face looks leaner.

Long story short : if you're not recessed just lose fat. Don't try to cope or find excuses "but I'm lean" : you're not, 90% of the people are not and could be considered skinny fat.

• +1
Reactions: LebenistneHure
THese are called Marionette lines. The ONLY way to fully address them is a facelift.

But if you want to cope, you can do chin fillers. By enlarging your chin, you smooth out the marionette lines.

However if Marionette lines are pronounces, by filling the chin to hide them, you will eventually Bogdanoff yourself. Typical Hollywood Pufferfish outcome. :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: stressftw
THese are called Marionette lines. The ONLY way to fully address them is a facelift.

But if you want to cope, you can do chin fillers. By enlarging your chin, you smooth out the marionette lines.

However if Marionette lines are pronounces, by filling the chin to hide them, you will eventually Bogdanoff yourself. Typical Hollywood Pufferfish outcome. :feelsokman:
Specially because she is already bloated, adding bulky volume to fight a volume problem excess is a almost always a lost battle

Increasing chin height helps + losing weight + lifting. In her case, face lipo can be done, as ive seen some doctors removing fat from certain areas with lipo and grafting in other areas of the face that lack volume

Damn fat distribution can make or break your face completely.

example of fat being redistributed on face (removed from lower part and added to midface)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, LebenistneHure, Mr.Proper and 1 other person
Yeah, I know, killed mine :feelsrope:
Other problem is that, some areas are simply very resistant to weight loss in somy people, so even if you get lean you can have stubborn fat on areas that you dont want whilist you lose fat in areas that you wanted to keep (UEE, under eyes)..

Ive seen people going to single digit body fat and keeping all their fat pads in upper eyes while their faces gaunted giving them hollow cheeks and ive seen people going from 15 to 10 and losing all their upper eyelid fat pads whilist still had chubby cheeks.

This shit seems to be totally random for some people.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
Specially because she is already bloated, adding bulky volume to fight a volume problem excess is a almost always a lost battle

Increasing chin height helps + losing weight + lifting. In her case, face lipo can be done, as ive seen some doctors removing fat from certain areas with lipo and grafting in other areas of the face that lack volume

Damn fat distribution can make or break your face completely.

example of fat being redistributed on face (removed from lower part and added to midface)

View attachment 1972391
I guess I need fat redistribution, face looks normal when I pinch and stretch my skin where the facelift incision would be. Either that or I’m recessed and need implants to provide volume and stretch the skin. Same shit in the end actually, both add volume. Know of any surgeons that specialize in facial fat redistribution, or can any surgeon do it? Also, could fat from elsewhere on my body survive in the face? Does this fat become permanent then? I read that it goes away or can become lumpy since body absorbs some of it. Cheers

I guess I need fat redistribution, face looks normal when I pinch and stretch my skin where the facelift incision would be. Either that or I’m recessed and need implants to provide volume and stretch the skin. Same shit in the end actually, both add volume. Know of any surgeons that specialize in facial fat redistribution, or can any surgeon do it? Also, could fat from elsewhere on my body survive in the face? Does this fat become permanent then? I read that it goes away or can become lumpy since body absorbs some of it. Cheers
Although uncommon, fat grafting can lead to alot of complications, about fat being permanent - if the graft survive the procedure and doesnt get absorbed it is somewhat permanent and long term but still susceptible to further fat loss by aging or weight fluctuation

This guy was the guy that performed this surgery on the girl i mentioned above. But i dont know nothing about him nor his techniques.

• +1
Other problem is that, some areas are simply very resistant to weight loss in somy people, so even if you get lean you can have stubborn fat on areas that you dont want whilist you lose fat in areas that you wanted to keep (UEE, under eyes)..

Ive seen people going to single digit body fat and keeping all their fat pads in upper eyes while their faces gaunted giving them hollow cheeks and ive seen people going from 15 to 10 and losing all their upper eyelid fat pads whilist still had chubby cheeks.

This shit seems to be totally random for some people.
what’s the best lift for ppl like me who are in their early 20, super lean and chadlite bones but still has those disgusting jowls + nasolabial fold and shit undereyes ?

is morpheus8 good to fix that ? or temporal lift?

what’s the best lift for ppl like me who are in their early 20, super lean and chadlite bones but still has those disgusting jowls + nasolabial fold and shit undereyes ?

is morpheus8 good to fix that ? or temporal lift?
Tbh, i dont know if it's viable for you in pratical terms to get lifting if you are too young in your 20's, majority of doctors will deny you.

I dont know much about the lifting details and techniques at disposal today, but ive seen insane results with endoscopic K-lift on people in 30's ~ 40's

certainly a procedure that i would and will resort in future when i need to

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Tbh, i dont know if it's viable for you in pratical terms to get lifting if you are too young in your 20's, majority of doctors will deny you.

I dont know much about the lifting details and techniques at disposal today, but ive seen insane results with endoscopic K-lift on people in 30's ~ 40's

Send some examples and which doctors would you recommend for it?

Thoughts on modified fat grafting for anti aging?

Perioral liposuction and buccinator myectomy.

• +1
Perioral liposuction sounds just like what i need. cheers