How to get rid of this fucking acne

4nndre4

4nndre4

6'5
been using cleanser and moisturizer for so long I can’t get rid of this shit fml
IMG 6477

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
been using cleanser and moisturizer for so long I can’t get rid of this shit fml View attachment 3027166
For some reason i've never had acne lmao~
Also treating acne is a very known thing its all over jewtok and jewtube, heck even a simple google search you dont need to ask an incel forum
Go to your local derma and ask them jfl

Is that specific area dry? It looks like it is, also cleansing, moisturising and typical skincare products are a jewish scam, it's pretty water everyone knows this. Tell me what your diet is like, how far in puberty you are, your lifestyle, stress, habits etc. Acne is bad overall but try having it around your mouth, it looks fucking revolting:feelswhy: oh just fucking use accutane if you're done with puberty, there's no solid scientific evidence accutane stunts growth but there's plenty of reports and muh anecdotes

Is that specific area dry? It looks like it is, also cleansing, moisturising and typical skincare products are a jewish scam, it's pretty water everyone knows this. Tell me what your diet is like, how far in puberty you are, your lifestyle, stress, habits etc. Acne is bad overall but try having it around your mouth, it looks fucking revolting:feelswhy: oh just fucking use accutane if you're done with puberty, there's no solid scientific evidence accutane stunts growth but there's plenty of reports and muh anecdotes
its not jewish scam youve never tried the right products and did a simple search for what you need

16 rn, I don’t eat much processed shit at all so idk why i have this shit tbh

tbh u should use tret first and see if it works for a couple of months or few weeks. Warning it might give u a glow but accutane has other side effects
tret doesnt fuck with ur hormones right? wanna try it but i doubt my parents would let me go to the derma because theyre bluepilled asf