HOW TO GET RID OF THIS??

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)

I want my midsection to be more square. What muscle do I exercise to get rid of these indents? I tried obliques but it didn’t really seem to do anything, maybe I was really only exercising bottom oblique? Idk

I think you can legit expand your ribcage from an exercise but maybe not recommended for your condition you are gonna have to ask your doctor. If I remember correctly it was obliques yes and lats + abs (maybe not) that fill out that area with muscle

Lol that looks like shit. Obviously I don’t want it to look THAT square but how can I at least reduce the indents?
I think you can legit expand your ribcage from an exercise but maybe not recommended for your condition you are gonna have to ask your doctor. If I remember correctly it was obliques yes and lats + abs (maybe not) that fill out that area with muscle
What’s the rib cage expansion exercise?

don't know just know it's possible. might not be to get it wider altough you can do some next level high iq shit to make it like that which is what I will do. umm while typing this i might have done exactly it. breathe into your diaphram or belly and hold your chest lightly. or i grew while sleeping last night either or
be careful tho dude I don't want your scoliosis getting more fucked

why u want to get rid of V tapper. work lats and delts for wider frame

related to surgery maybe

dont bother with ab exercises build up on upperbody(,pullups, pushups, shoulder exercises)
Lol that looks like shit. Obviously I don’t want it to look THAT square but how can I at least reduce the indents?

don't know just know it's possible. might not be to get it wider altough you can do some next level high iq shit to make it like that which is what I will do. umm while typing this i might have done exactly it. breathe into your diaphram or belly and hold your chest lightly. or i grew while sleeping last night either or
dumbell pullovers for chest though be careful im not sure if theyre safe with your scoliosis

Train obliques and get wider lats and shoulders.

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
youre a skeleton dude, just do normal routine and eat surplus

Dont autistically focus on body parts when youre a hungry skeleton just focus on gaining TWO SCOOP CMON

Build some muscle for starters

youre a skeleton dude, just do normal routine and eat surplus

Dont autistically focus on body parts when youre a hungry skeleton just focus on gaining TWO SCOOP CMON
My bones are really small. Like I feel them and they're so small srs. Will eating protein make my bones bigger over time (16, will gain muscle too ofc)
I made a thread on that actually but I havent done it in like 2 months.

My bones are really small. Like I feel them and they're so small srs. Will eating protein make my bones bigger over time (16, will gain muscle too ofc)

I made a thread on that actually but I havent done it in like 2 months.
dw chief I used to look like at your age you but now I have a ~decent v taper because I gained some upper body/back mass and developed more with age. Eat big (healthy though, do not forget) and try to do basic resistance training if you have access to gym. You will regret it if you do not start now.
Posture is also important if you have poor frame to fraud slightly better frame. Train yourself to reflexively keep proper posture at all times and try not to use computer/phone with improper posture as this will ingrain poor habits.

dw chief I used to look like at your age you but now I have a ~decent v taper because I gained some upper body/back mass and developed more with age. Eat big (healthy though, do not forget) and try to do basic resistance training if you have access to gym. You will regret it if you do not start now.
Posture is also important if you have poor frame to fraud slightly better frame. Train yourself to reflexively keep proper posture at all times and try not to use computer/phone with improper posture as this will ingrain poor habits.
Alright. My parents never bring me to the grocery store so I just eat whatever the fuck is in the fridge. Right now I'm eating fritos and dipping them in cheese sauce lel. I definitely need to eat more chicken, I can cook beef, are frozen veggies good though? And what about fruit, I heard it's good for acne?

And I need to have good posture 24/7 because my stomach sticks out due to spine not growing...

I hate talking about my body I'm so fucked on another level lol.