HOW TO GET RID OF WATER RETENTION AND BLOATING (PICS)

Luxury

Luxury

heightmaxxer
I used to eat like 500g of carbs a day and bloated as fuck, i stayed at the same bodyfat percentage and eating the same calories and went from fatcel cheeks to pretty good hollowness and losing 5 kilograms of water weight without sacrificying any strength/size, here are some stuff i did. If youre fat this will not work for you because you need to lose bodyfat first but if ur actually low bodyfat percentage but have bloating problems this will probably help you a lot.

2000mg potassium/day
max 200 grams of carbs/day
4-6 liters of water/day
boxing 3x a week, gym 3x a week
dipping face in ice water morning and night
5-10 eggs/day
not skipping breakfast for good digestion, it can even be a small thing you eat but your body will have something to digest and not bloat
chew food a lot and not stuff your face
12k iu of vitamin d a day
reducing diary

epsom salt bath
digestive enzymes
grape fruit juice for liver and gut health
probiotics
dandelion root

Before
After

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, looksseg, Jigen and 1 other person
Isnt 200 g of carbs a day still a fuckton?
I eat around 100 and I think it’s already a lot

Also ice water thing has short term (30-60 minutes) effect only

Different lighting, hard to tell

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Isnt 200 g of carbs a day still a fuckton?
I eat around 100 and I think it’s already a lot

Also ice water thing has short term (30-60 minutes) effect only
If you are physically active 200g of carbs is not a lot

• +1
Reactions: Cristiano88, Jigen and Deleted member 25743
How long did this take?

Pizza is too good man

I’m doing protien only tho for this 2 month cut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453
I used to eat like 500g of carbs a day and bloated as fuck, i stayed at the same bodyfat percentage and eating the same calories and went from fatcel cheeks to pretty good hollowness and losing 5 kilograms of water weight without sacrificying any strength/size, here are some stuff i did. If youre fat this will not work for you because you need to lose bodyfat first but if ur actually low bodyfat percentage but have bloating problems this will probably help you a lot.

2000mg potassium/day
max 200 grams of carbs/day
4-6 liters of water/day
boxing 3x a week, gym 3x a week
dipping face in ice water morning and night
5-10 eggs/day
not skipping breakfast for good digestion, it can even be a small thing you eat but your body will have something to digest and not bloat
chew food a lot and not stuff your face
12k iu of vitamin d a day
reducing diary

epsom salt bath
digestive enzymes
grape fruit juice for liver and gut health
probiotics
dandelion root

Mirin your results and bookmarking this thread. My face is giga bloated because my diet is so terrible. But I work in a job that has me on my feet all day. What foods would you recommend we eat to avoid bloating but still be full & energized? I don’t think eating 5-10 eggs is sustainable, not to mention eggs are fucking crazy expensive right now.

Good points although you’re missing the most important one which is reduce sodium - although I guess potassium counter acts it but I still try and keep my sodium low as possible.

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, looksseg and Luxury
Mirin your results and bookmarking this thread. My face is giga bloated because my diet is so terrible. But I work in a job that has me on my feet all day. What foods would you recommend we eat to avoid bloating but still be full & energized? I don’t think eating 5-10 eggs is sustainable, not to mention eggs are fucking crazy expensive right now.
If you want to be energized throughout the day eat most of your carb intake for breakfast but make sure theyre not candy and instead like fruit/nuts/whole grains, i have been eating 5 eggs for breakfast every day for like the past 2 years and there is a lot of recipes you can make with them, but oats with greek yogurt + fruit are a great option too and very cheap to buy

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
do you feel less energized by consuming so much water during the day and flushing away all your electrolytes and minerals? this is my only concern regarding drinking 3L or more of water per day

Last edited:
do you feel less energized by consuming so much water during the day and flushing away all your electrolytes and minerals? this is my only concern regarding drink 3L or more of water per day
Zero reason to drink over 3 liters for exactly the reason you stated. Drinking too much water is pointless and will do more harm than good

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and garoupilled_
Zero reason to drink over 3 liters for exactly the reason you stated. Drinking too much water is pointless and will do more harm than good
I agree but perhaps doing this high intensity protocol for like a week or two and so and debloating in speed record time and going back to drinking normal amounts of water right after might be worth taking a shot? If youre supplementing with electrolytes and minerals often you should be able to counter most symptoms I guess

• +1
Reactions: MrOrion
do you feel less energized by consuming so much water during the day and flushing away all your electrolytes and minerals? this is my only concern regarding drinking 3L or more of water per day
Water doesnt cause minerals to be flushed out, only the ones it didnt need to absorb so its actually good to not get toxicity/overdose from vitamins