How to get sex if you can pay if youre pretty decent looking

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
Imblike 20 and decent looking but not giga chad but just want sex and I can pay is there any way other then prostitutes lol

Night clubs and bars

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
If you're good looking, women pay you for sex.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted
you arent decent looking if you have to ask this
No I mean just cause your decent looking facially doesnt mean you can get straight up sex does it it foesnt mean you're fucking Chris brown or something

fuck ethnic girls. They crave for white dicks.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CursedOne and sytyl
Imblike 20 and decent looking but not giga chad but just want sex and I can pay is there any way other then prostitutes lol
You approach women in bars and night clubs, you chat with them for a minute or two and then say: "I'll pay if you come to spend the night with me.".

Assuming you're white living in NA or EU, just take time of and travel to the other continent.

Some people will say seamax or frown upon it, or suggest africa but overlook the EU/NA option.

Why does going from a decent looking guy in EU to NA work?
It is a nichemax, some girls will find it interesting, have a glorified view of europe, like your accent etc. Also travelling is a status indicator and carte blanche to act a bit different and it being viewed as exitoc instead of weird.

Now it works both ways and going from NA to EU will be just as if not more effective. Some girls will have a glorified hollywood view of america, they will find you exciting for the afforementioned reasons and they may like the oppirtunity to flaunt or practice their english.