How to get SLIGHTLY leaner cheeks (Let me elaborate)

AfricanPsycho

AfricanPsycho

Jordanmaxxing (100% Proven)
So I have I think a pretty average body fat but mid amount of chubbiness on my cheeks. How do I achieve the same amount of cheek fat as in this video of Jordan?

• Hmm...
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√
Whispers of the Abyss
In the realm where thoughts dissolve into the ether, a place untouched by the weight of meaning, there exists the essence of nothingness. It is a space where silence reigns supreme, unbroken by the whispers of existence. The air here is neither warm nor cold, a paradox of indifference that embraces all who wander into its void.
In this domain, time loses its grip, and moments stretch into an eternal now. There are no landmarks to guide the way, no stars to chart a course. The very fabric of reality seems to unravel, leaving only a tapestry of infinite possibility. It is a canvas untouched, awaiting the brushstrokes of imagination yet never yearning for completion.
The sky is a muted gray, a seamless expanse that merges with the horizon, blurring the boundaries between heaven and earth. There is no sun to cast shadows, no moon to wax and wane. It is a world where light and darkness coexist in a delicate balance, a twilight that never fades.
The ground beneath one's feet is soft, yielding like the surface of a dream. There are no roads to follow, no trails to tread. Each step taken is a journey into the unknown, a venture into the heart of nothingness. The air is thick with the scent of possibility, a tantalizing aroma that lingers on the edge of awareness.
In this place, there is no need for words. Silence speaks volumes, echoing through the emptiness like a forgotten melody. It is a language without letters, a symphony without notes. It is the essence of nothing, a profound simplicity that defies understanding.
Here, in the heart of nothingness, one finds a strange solace. It is a retreat from the chaos of existence, a sanctuary where the mind can wander free. It is a reminder that sometimes, in the absence of everything, we find the truest form of peace.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: future_mogger, VisageVirtuoso√, PsychoDsk and 1 other person
So I have I think a pretty average body fat but mid amount of chubbiness on my cheeks. How do I achieve the same amount of cheek fat as in this video of Jordan?

Weird question obv u have to lean down to like 12-14% bf%

Weird question obv u have to lean down to like 12-14% bf%
I know its hella obscure, But I just liked the balance between the leaness and chubbiness of his cheeks in the vid. Thanks for help

• +1
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√
4170744 image

Or just go full autistic:feelshah:

• Love it
Reactions: AfricanPsycho