How to get snap from foid

Airamjx

Airamjx

Iron
Need advice. Later today I want get my lab parters snap. How did I get/ ask for this htbs snap without seeming awkward or weird?

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman
Need advice. Later today I want get my lab parters snap. How did I get/ ask for this htbs snap without seeming awkward or weird?
"Hey [lab partner foid], (insert name), you seem very good at (insert subject related compliment), but i have so much work from (insert other subject) that i can barely understand/do this task, do you mind maybe explaining it to me later"

"if you want to meet up in person later im sorry but im very busy with [insert other subject] so maybe we can exchange snaps and do it in our own time?"

Or its just a straight up rejection because she sees you as a sub 5 manlet

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman and Airamjx
"Hey [lab partner foid], (insert name), you seem very good at (insert subject related compliment), but i have so much work from (insert other subject) that i can barely understand/do this task, do you mind maybe explaining it to me later"

"if you want to meet up in person later im sorry but im very busy with [insert other subject] so maybe we can exchange snaps and do it in our own time?"

Or its just a straight up rejection because she sees you as a sub 5 manlet
Gave a whole ass script. Mirin

• Love it
Reactions: Bipolar Vamp6ix