How to get Spotify Premium 1 Year Subscription for just 15 $ (make money reselling)

Bitch

Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Dm me for method or if you want to buy and resell I can offer you even cheaper prices than 15 $ and you can resell for much more, at whatever price you'd like.

Or I can teach you how to get Discord Nitro 1 year subscription (the 100 $ one) for 30 $.

Or YouTube Premium 1 year subscription for 35 $ (normal price is $119.99).

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Crusile and poopoohead
I already have spotify premium permanently

Dm me for method or if you want to buy and resell I can offer you even cheaper prices than 15 $ and you can resell for much more, at whatever price you'd like.

Or I can teach you how to get Discord Nitro 1 year subscription (the 100 $ one) for 30 $.

download altstore on your iphone, download free shopify ipa. the ipa is super hard to find, so if u use this method hmu and ill send one

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Crusile, poopoohead and rand anon
download altstore on your iphone, download free shopify ipa. the ipa is super hard to find, so if u use this method hmu and ill send one
you can get a bunch of cracked stuff like youtube premimum and other stuff. but the ipas are super super hard to find, worst part about alt store is you need to refresh it every week but its not that bad on an inconvience tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Crusile and rand anon
you can get a bunch of cracked stuff like youtube premimum and other stuff. but the ipas are super super hard to find, worst part about alt store is you need to refresh it every week but its not that bad on an inconvience tbh
Nothing I sell is cracked nigger jfl. I do currency/countries arbitrage and all my stuff is legit

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Or I can just download YouTube vanced for free

• +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, Danish_Retard and rand anon
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
there're literally apks in android, i have never paid spotify lol.

Nothing I sell is cracked nigger jfl. I do currency/countries arbitrage and all my stuff is legit
Wait, are you advertising your services or asking for free Spotify? I thought u were asking

• JFL
Reactions: Bitch
Wait, are you advertising your services or asking for free Spotify? I thought u were asking
Nah man, I am telling people I can sell them methods, plus I can get them cheap accs if they'd like to resell

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22886 and Sondern

i wanna know

i got Spotify premium for free by downloading the modded version.
don't waste your money retards

• +1
Reactions: mazzi and Deleted member 22886
Nah man, I am telling people I can sell them methods, plus I can get them cheap accs if they'd like to resell
LOL why would anyone pay for somthin they could get for free.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22886
LOL why would anyone pay for somthin they could get for free.
Why do so many people, especially Apple users pay me though? Why are 205 million people paying for Spotify premium at full price every month?

Elaborate why 230 million people are paying for Netflix every month if they could just torrent instead or find a site that literally reuploads every Netflix show 30 minutes after it gets released for free?

You're so dumb if you can't see that there's a market out there for stuff like that. Quit larping about having "powerful business connections" with some tiktok fags and maybe do something useful in your life instead. I have many multi-millionaires added on my Discord as well but I don't brag about it and larp that I have "rich and powerful business connections".

What a clown.

• JFL
Reactions: mazzi, Sondern and 5'7 zoomer
imagine listening to music in 2023. soyboys grow up

Why do so many people, especially Apple users pay me though? Why are 205 million people paying for Spotify premium at full price every month?

Elaborate why 230 million people are paying for Netflix every month if they could just torrent instead or find a site that literally reuploads every Netflix show 30 minutes after it gets released for free?

You're so dumb if you can't see that there's a market out there for stuff like that. Quit larping about having "powerful business connections" with some tiktok fags and maybe do something useful in your life instead. I have many multi-millionaires added on my Discord as well but I don't brag about it and larp that I have "rich and powerful business connections".

What a clown.
Stay mad because I gave people a free alternative to paying you 5$. I guarantee I talk to more successful people than you, and make more money than you. Stay mad goofy

• +1
Reactions: Crusile
Stay because I gave people a free alternative to paying you 5$. I guarantee I talk to more successful people than you, and make more money than you. Stay mad goofy
This is a moneymaxxing subforum and I am ready to share methods to make money by reselling subscriptions. Idgaf if they go out and download some cracked free spotify app on their android phone, good for them, couldn't care less tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Crusile and Sondern
How much you make if you don’t mind me asking?

are vpns and generated credit cards all thats needed? ive heard of this shii back in 2021

everyone ignore OP, hes a known LARPer that me and @N1666 literally made, btw, tldr he was being an annoying pip-squeak so we threw him to the curb w/e. Now we just laugh at him, really hard

dm me and @N1666 for cheaper prices

• JFL
Let me guess regional pricing

This is a moneymaxxing subforum and I am ready to share methods to make money by reselling subscriptions. Idgaf if they go out and download some cracked free spotify app on their android phone, good for them, couldn't care less tbh
love of god, stfu and stop sharing my methods

everyone ignore OP, hes a known LARPer that me and @N1666 literally made, btw, tldr he was being an annoying pip-squeak so we threw him to the curb w/e. Now we just laugh at him, really hard

dm me and @N1666 for cheaper prices
I've literally never seen u before bluecel and don't know what shitty methods u faggots are even using.

Shut the fuck up and stop lying cuck, I never spoke to N1666 either

• +1
Reactions: N1666
I've literally never seen u before bluecel and don't know what shitty methods u faggots are even using.

Idk what he’s going on about either jfl

• +1

You dont know the methods we taught you? That youre selling ITT? stfu we run you and looksmax.org. stop advertising my shit, on my platform, little boy

Last edited:
Whatever, time to shut this child down. DM n1666 for free (1 yr premium) Spotify / youtube / Netflix accounts.