How to get surgery in Europe?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
How can I get surgery in Europe without the orthodontist thinking I'm a schizo/incel going to another country? I don't want to drop 50 racks on surgery in Pendostan and don't trust any Russian surgeons tbh. What's the process like for anyone who went through it?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: magrebi and User49
just go to germany cuz u rich anyways

Bro I'm seeing you since 3 years writing threads on getting surgeries.
Also you claim yourself to be a multi millionaire why TF haven't you got any surgeries till now and still rotting here ??

• +1
Reactions: utter-ascension, try2beme and Wallenberg
Also you claim yourself to be a multi millionaire why TF haven't you got any surgeries till now and still rotting here ??
He's a larper

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and 5.5psl
had braces for 2 years for bimax and already got 2x hair transplants and rhino. not throwing away money for shit surgeries. need to make sure im getting the right shit since i already got botched before.

had braces for 2 years for bimax and already got 2x hair transplants and rhino. not throwing away money for shit surgeries. need to make sure im getting the right shit since i already got botched before.
You have to be careful not to ruin this masterpiece:

Zil LooksOverAll morph1 2742430 philtrum

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl