How to get surgery without people knowing?

Hightwolf

Hightwolf

HTW#6700
Can people give a list of tips for how to get surgeries without people realizing? I know it varies from surgery but just list anything you can. Also if anyone has done any aesthetic surgeries can you say how people reacted?
For me I am planning on claiming that I just 'finished developing' since most people do look a bit different from 18 vs 22.
I might also claim that I have been working out (i'm already skinny lean so I can't say I lost weight).
What else could I say?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: angelo, Acnno, joeveniro and 2 others
what most people do is they say it was for health reasons, e.g. bimax for better airways and preventing sleep apnea

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar, joeveniro, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others
Can people give a list of tips for how to get surgeries without people realizing? I know it varies from surgery but just list anything you can. Also if anyone has done any aesthetic surgeries can you say how people reacted?
For me I am planning on claiming that I just 'finished developing' since most people do look a bit different from 18 vs 22.
I might also claim that I have been working out (i'm already skinny lean so I can't say I lost weight).
What else could I say?
Unless they're high IQ, most people won't notice. Just don't look uncanny either.

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax, NormieKilla, joeveniro and 3 others
If they can't notice, is surgery even worth getting?

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf
what most people do is they say it was for health reasons, e.g. bimax for better airways and preventing sleep apnea
I could but I think it still is bad to say that. The reason people hide surgeries is because we don't people to know we improved our looks through non natural means. If I say it's for health reasons it will still be like I did surgery to improve my looks.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Unless they're high IQ, most people won't notice. Just don't look uncanny either.
problem is most my family members are high iq and have great attention to detail. Most friends / acquaintances won't even notice cause they don't see me daily
If they can't notice, is surgery even worth getting?
View attachment 862293
they will realize I look better but normies can't realize "he has a more prominent chin now" or "he has a wider jaw". Therefore I could just claim that I just 'got older'

problem is most my family members are high iq and have great attention to detail. Most friends / acquaintances won't even notice cause they don't see me daily

they will realize I look better but normies can't realize "he has a more prominent chin now" or "he has a wider jaw". Therefore I could just claim that I just 'got older'
Just claim you got older and gymmaxxing has changed your face

bs it

most adults really wouldnt care anyways (idk your age) and if its teens then ya then its even easier to fraud

make up a fake injury if you absolutely need to

• +1
Just claim you got older and gymmaxxing has changed your face

ya as long as you can confidently bs yourself through it (this type of convo doesnt need to last longer than 2 minutes) then you'll be fine

dont overshare, just be smart about it op

Tell people you are going in a pilgrimage/meditation retreat/spiritual tour/whatever...
Return with a big beard, wearing exotic clothes like a turban on your head, start speaking in parables, preach and spread wisdom to them. After a while, you can go over your spiritual phase, shave your beard, start wearing normal clothes and people won't really be able to tell if something is different about you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, optimisticzoomer, Deleted member 9344 and 2 others
I could but I think it still is bad to say that. The reason people hide surgeries is because we don't people to know we improved our looks through non natural means. If I say it's for health reasons it will still be like I did surgery to improve my looks.
It depends on the surgery but you can always lie.

I could have any surgery on this planet and nobody would ever know it's because of my looks.

Jaw related? As soon as you book your appointment start complaining about your jaw hurting, that you cannt eat properly, breath properly... oh my goodness I'll have to go to a doctor. Well he gave me this try this they're going to do an xray. Oh I'm sorry I cant go out cuz my jaw hurts tomorrow going doc back again.

Well then after all that sufferment they will offer you a treatment that will fix your issue for all... which is in reality your jaw surgery. If they ask, which they shouldn't you just repositioned your jaw cuz of those issues you had... that's it nobody will ever suspect nothing.

• +1
Tell people you are going in a pilgrimage/meditation retreat/spiritual tour/whatever...
Return with a big beard, wearing exotic clothes like a turban on your head, start speaking in parables, preach and spread wisdom to them. After a while, you can go over your spiritual phase, shave your beard, start wearing normal clothes and people won't really be able to tell if something is different about you.
high iq.
The beard part is actually legit though. I am thinking of growing a beard if I get jaw surgery and shaving it after

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
You can combine multiple strategies btw. Late puberty. Hitting the gym and weight lost...

Never talk too much. Keep ur looksmaxxing yourself.

My 4 inches lifts nobody knows I'm doing this everyone thought I had growth spurt. But at the same time this puts a lot of pressure on me to fake everything but well who cares

• +1
You can combine multiple strategies btw. Late puberty. Hitting the gym and weight lost...

Never talk too much. Keep ur looksmaxxing yourself.

My 4 inches lifts nobody knows I'm doing this everyone thought I had growth spurt. But at the same time this puts a lot of pressure on me to fake everything but well who cares
I'm planning on using the fact that I will abroad in uni for 3 or 4 years. I can start looksmaxxing there and ascend with surgery and come back. Like maybe 1 decent surgery per year.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
I'm planning on using the fact that I will abroad in uni for 3 or 4 years. I can start looksmaxxing there and ascend with surgery and come back. Like maybe 1 decent surgery per year.
If ur away for long periods of time none will necessarily think u did nothing. Just that u look better cuz folks can change a lot in one year up to early 20's

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9890
What else could I say?

I just tell people the truth tbh, most women are extremely interested to know its actually a great convo topic It's actually respected as it shows you got serious money and high standards of yourself.

People want to hear progressive things, "I just want to fix this and look better thats it". making excuses like you can't breath or eat properly makes you look like a eugene or genetic defect.

Most people want to know someone who fixes shit and understands how looks are important than a coping eugene.

When you talk about successful cosmetic enhancements you had It immediately puts into their heads high status things like "love island" "travelling" "the instagram look" etc.

basically this lifestyle

Last edited:
Do u have a long Midface

• +1
What else could I say?
pull of a salludon and say u mewed + chewed

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer