How to get taller ( theory)

chadhamed

chadhamed

Bronze
Theres bonesmashing . The people use it for maxila and mostly cheekbones.why not use it for heels of the feet . But there it comes the interesting part. You have to lean a lot and when im lean im mean african kid starving type so that now you dont feel fat on your feet and the bonesmash it feel more easy to do microfractures when u finished your session of some months and regain the fat youll notice some inches more.

• JFL
Reactions: lcberg04
You should be executed for this post :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Swithlyy, lcberg04, aids and 7 others
High iq only

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up
this ragebait is gonna get lots of attention ahh shit

• JFL
Reactions: project ael
Theres bonesmashing . The people use it for maxila and mostly cheekbones.why not use it for heels of the feet . But there it comes the interesting part. You have to lean a lot and when im lean im mean african kid starving type so that now you dont feel fat on your feet and the bonesmash it feel more easy to do microfractures when u finished your session of some months and regain the fat youll notice some inches more.
Just kill yourself or crash a car at high speed and hope you’ll get reincarnated in a tall body.

• +1
Reactions: Swithlyy and bonesmasher187
Extremely high IQ post

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: project ael, Swithlyy and counterintuitive
Theres also the Growth Site Mechanical Loading Advanced Bonesmashing Induced Growth(GSMLABIG) method

Theres also the Growth Site Mechanical Loading Advanced Bonesmashing Induced Growth(GSMLABIG) method
Really? I though i was the first

Actually i have more white blood
Then you can try my theory: Bonesmashig doesnt work because chads tried to hide the fact you have to do it with full force. Then you should believe ny theory, grab a hammer then hit your skull as fucking hard as you can

that shits just gonna hurt when youre older

Then you can try my theory: Bonesmashig doesnt work because chads tried to hide the fact you have to do it with full force. Then you should believe ny theory, grab a hammer then hit your skull as fucking hard as you can
I think i don need bonesmashing for face cause im kinda good lookinh

I think i don need bonesmashing for face cause im kinda good lookinh
You can always be better bro hit your brow ridge with full force bro trustt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Swithlyy and cc_7373
Anything other than LL is cope

• +1
Reactions: Swithlyy