How to get that summer beach body look

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
1. Get to %10 Percent bodyfat
2. Lift weights
3. Run this cycle consisting of Trenbolone Acetate 750mg Winstrol 100mg Masteron Enanthate 500mg Testosterone Propionate 500mg Anavar 50mg (good cycle for building muscle while getting lean)

BOOOOOOOOOMMMMM NOWWW YOU MY BHAI HAS THE HAAHHAAHAHHAHAAH THE SUMMER BODY LOOK HAHAHAHAHA BHAI BHAI BHAI GAMERMAN59 GAMERMAN59 BHAIIII BHAIIIII BEACHHH AHHH HAHHAHAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫 and the BULL
BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

tagging bhais

@Nigger @CoRe3 e3 @karpeltunnel eltunnel @jisko32 o32 @ggg.tv🤫 .tv🤫 @WishIwasChico

• +1
Reactions: jisko32 and ggg.tv🤫
whats the winter look?

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and jisko32
I just knew it was gonna be roids

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: alurmo and asdvek
I Just Need lean. Roids are not necessary if you naturally have large frame / thick wrists

BOOOOOOOOOMMMMM NOWWW YOU MY BHAI HAS THE HAAHHAAHAHHAHAAH THE SUMMER BODY LOOK HAHAHAHAHA BHAI BHAI BHAI GAMERMAN59 GAMERMAN59 BHAIIII BHAIIIII BEACHHH AHHH HAHHAHAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
what roids to stay in this mindset forever

I Just Need lean. Roids are not necessary if you naturally have large frame / thick wrists
says the nigger larping as 6'4 JFLLLLLLLL bro you have thin wrists shit frame ur also fatttt HA<HAHAHAAHHAHAHA YOU FUCKING NOT EMPLOYED, NOT IN TRAINING, NOT IN EDUCATION, LACKS EXPERIENCE, KISSLESS, HANDHOLDLESS, VIRGIN, EYECONTACTLESS, HELPLESS, HUGLESS, SCHIZOPHRENIC NIGGER HAAHABAHHBHABEHABHBAHBHABHABHAB @BitchBoy whats uppp gg

• JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy and the BULL
Haha, do not take this persons advice

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
says the nigger larping as 6'4 JFLLLLLLLL bro you have thin wrists shit frame ur also fatttt HA<HAHAHAAHHAHAHA YOU FUCKING NOT EMPLOYED, NOT IN TRAINING, NOT IN EDUCATION, LACKS EXPERIENCE, KISSLESS, HANDHOLDLESS, VIRGIN, EYECONTACTLESS, HELPLESS, HUGLESS, SCHIZOPHRENIC NIGGER HAAHABAHHBHABEHABHBAHBHABHABHAB @BitchBoy whats uppp gg
Yeah i mog you bro

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
Train abs everyday, the amount of dudes who would look 10x better by training abs for 10 minutes a day is crazy. Shave your body hair, and get a tan. Pale face is aesthetic but a pale body in the summer looks like absolute shit, your muscles look much more defined with a tan.
Enjoy the summer🔥🔥

• Love it
Who is this bull fella?

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy
thanks brat
I'll be the hottest on the beach

• Love it
Be like me and do press ups pull ups and jump rope and still look better than most.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing