how to get the cardio of a god

StuffedFrog

StuffedFrog

Kraken
i am a absolute powerhouse when it comes to fighting but cardio is where i fail how do i max this out

slow fibers

what is your cardio routine?

shadowboxing is absolutely insane for cardio, mogs running and jumprope to death.

I did some last night and 4 rounds of 3 minutes destroyed me, i hadnt trained cardio in a while. I warm up with 3 mins x 3 on jumprope as well

jumprope is so fun to do cross and knee ups and jumping jacks and alternates and shit its just euphoric innit

what is your cardio routine?

shadowboxing is absolutely insane for cardio, mogs running and jumprope to death.

I did some last night and 4 rounds of 3 minutes destroyed me, i hadnt trained cardio in a while. I warm up with 3 mins x 3 on jumprope as well

jumprope is so fun to do cross and knee ups and jumping jacks and alternates and shit its just euphoric innit
gonna get into combat sports like you also do you have the vid of the guy shadow boxing that shit raised my T

gonna get into combat sports like you also do you have the vid of the guy shadow boxing that shit raised my T
hell yeah. its such an insane mogger clip, i was tryna emulate it but his speed and precision will take me a few months to copy

hell yeah. its such an insane mogger clip, i was tryna emulate it but his speed and precision will take me a few months to copy

how long have you been boxing i think ill take a year to train before trying to fight in mma i am 17

how long have you been boxing i think ill take a year to train before trying to fight in mma i am 17
not very long

i might post some shadowboxing vid on here tommorow, my feet and ankles are destroyed from my training yesterday

not very long

i might post some shadowboxing vid on here tommorow, my feet and ankles are destroyed from my training yesterday
Your boxing performance is genetic

In general, blacks take little time fighting because their form of fighting is fast, knock down (wrestling and then hitting the ground)

whites last a long time fighting and they fight standing up

Cardio is a myth invented by the child trafficking industry (adoption companies) to promote infertility in men and particularly women.

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Gaygymmaxx
come to Texas and i will hurt you.
just messing with you i am no amateur at combat sports i think i have a pretty good chance