How to get the haircut of Carlos from RE3R ?

D

Deleted member 8632

Silver
Tbh idk if its a legit haircut or just grown out hair, idk if its wavy or the lenght or anything about it at all.

Cdb3062c b439 4ccb 863c d3d5ee5c3c65 rw 600
B04cd7d1 2bf5 46e7 8893 93eff5636b8f rw 600
E849df63 7ac7 42be bb18 37e795f6444b rw 600

I'm trying new stuff so this is probably autistic thread since many said his hair sucks

1. Have his hair texture
2. Don't do anything grow all your hair out

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3
have you tried asking your barber?

Kill a cat and put It on your head

1. Have his hair texture
2. Don't do anything grow all your hair out
I can achieve his look if i rape my hair with my hands but if i shake my hair it goes straight and idk what products to use to keep it lile that, and i doubt fixer will be good for my hair health especially for so much hair. Is his hair wavy?

mogger hair, tik tok tier tbh

Ignored because of your sig. You are literally watching from the side as another male raises a girl's skirt up. If anything THAT is cucked.

• WTF
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn
I can achieve his look if i rape my hair with my hands but if i shake my hair it goes straight and idk what products to use to keep it lile that, and i doubt fixer will be good for my hair health especially for so much hair. Is his hair wavy?
Just rock the straight hair bro
i got smol curls tbh

Ikr, im in an awkard stage of haircuts since i cant get a normal haircut because of my airport forehead, i have a messy fringe now but looks awfull asf since im not an expert on products etc i wanted to try bantu knots on the top section and 0 on the sides but i cant do that bca autistic hair lenght and rubber hair ties etc now im asking about this xd

• Love it
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn
Ignored because of your sig. You are literally watching from the side as another male raises a girl's skirt up. If anything THAT is cucked.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• Love it
Reactions: JL~
Just rock the straight hair bro
i got smol curls tbh
Look my other comment, only a messy fringe which got boring and i want to try nrw things, airport forehead, not an expert on haircuts and im bland with straight hair, i have very dark eyes , thick straight dar eyebrows, hooded straight eyes but hair is a mess and cant try shit bcs of airport forehead xd

Look my other comment, only a messy fringe which got boring and i want to try nrw things, airport forehead, not an expert on haircuts and im bland with straight hair, i have very dark eyes , thick straight dar eyebrows, hooded straight eyes but hair is a mess and cant try shit bcs of airport forehead xd
Meanwhile a friend of mine has green like emerald eyes, perfectly hunter eyes almost like o pry and curly blonde hair jfl im bland af

youd have to be a ridiculously good looking dude to effectively pull this off

jfl if youre not a gigachad and get this

realistically youd need your hair that length, shake the fuck out of it, maybe apply some sea salt spray/thickening tonic, or just dont shower ever and have oily hair

youd have to be a ridiculously good looking dude to effectively pull this off

jfl if youre not a gigachad and get this

realistically youd need your hair that length, shake the fuck out of it, maybe apply some sea salt spray/thickening tonic, or just dont shower ever and have oily hair
Some people will say that Carlos isnt even chadlite but he is still looking like bruh, u need to have a weirdly shaped face and be ran over by a train to not pull this off

choppy layers everywhere

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
- Have thick, black wavy hair.
- Grow it out.

Some people will say that Carlos isnt even chadlite but he is still looking like bruh, u need to have a weirdly shaped face and be ran over by a train to not pull this off
You need a decent lower third for this.

Bro his hair is fucking awful the only reason it looks good is because he (OTHER THAN HIS HAIR) is completely dripped out. Like he's built, got a sick outfit, interesting face, and the dark hair matches the background.

His hair is legit terrible though, he would probably look better with a different cut. And you probably won't look like him at all IRL if you got it.

Bro his hair is fucking awful the only reason it looks good is because he (OTHER THAN HIS HAIR) is completely dripped out. Like he's built, got a sick outfit, interesting face, and the dark hair matches the background.

His hair is legit terrible though, he would probably look better with a different cut. And you probably won't look like him at all IRL if you got it.
I still want to try it tho since im not a subhuman, but im curious about his texture, maybe i can get another hairstyle but with his texture . Idk some say he has wavy hair some say choppy layers so idk, im just tired of straight hair , i will try products but im scared. Is sea salt spray safe?