How to get the inner part of the eye hooded

D

Deleted member 7863

Kraken
40EF2198 1656 4B98 9705 5022539BCE4D

I have really hooded eyes except the inner side of my eye still shows the part of the eyelid , barrett area there seems so smooth

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters
  • JFL
Reactions: TITUS
Everyone ive seen with hooded eyes has the same except for jeff seid and barrett

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters and SteveRogers
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
probably from pct and positive hooding. just try to squint with the middle of your browridge lmao

It don’t matter

probably from pct and positive hooding. just try to squint with the middle of your browridge lmao
the thing is my pct is nuts and i feel the fat all over the eye But that part is just fcking shallow fml

• +1
meanwhile chad with nct uee slays

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod and Entschuldigung
your brow bone on top of the inner eye is not low enough, same with me. Try pulling the outer side of the brow skin up until the eyelid line is straight? If I do that to mine, the eyelid crease is straight/ no indentation

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
your brow bone on top of the inner eye is not low enough, same with me. Try pulling the outer side of the brow skin up until the eyelid line is straight? If I do that to mine, the eyelid crease is straight/ no indentation
I may have found a trick If i stretch my skin at the inner part for some time , it has seemed to stay more down maybe i can cheat it

• +1
Get filler in that area

• +1
Reactions: Earn__Greatness and SteveRogers