How to get this anime/scene hair?

IAMNOTANINCEL

IAMNOTANINCEL

MGTOW
1693071155383 1693071216630
How to get this anime/scene final fantasy hair? Do i just use a hair straightener? what products do i need?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, bigchunguslover, Deleted member 32973 and 7 others
I don’t think this will works well unless you have 10/10 face, even with that it will still be non-nt

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 30518 and 1 other person
Anyway I don’t think this forum has enough information to help you get this hair unfortunately, it’s extremely lacking in hair advices.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30518
If you don't have any useful input please do not reply.
you think this actually looks good because zzz? wore it? He was tall asf and was a roider and decent enough face. Then you post a fucking ff character and a really good looking guy. You have brain damage male gaze

• +1
Reactions: bill
If you don't have any useful input please do not reply.
Fagoot

Nigger faggot
Nigger faggot
Nigger faggot
Nigger faggot
Nigger faggot
Nigger faggot
Nigger faggot
Nigger faggot
Nigger faggot
Nigger faggot
Nigger faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and bigchunguslover
Solution
dont believe whatever this faggot talk about they dont know about how cool this shit actually is and all of them wil die alone with some basic whore.
grow hair texturize it etc

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
dont believe whatever this faggot talk about they dont know about how cool this shit actually is and all of them wil die alone with some basic whore.
grow hair texturize it etc
Being polarizing, unique and standing out is the best halo
These niggers cope too much with muh gay muh this muh that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
Being polarizing, unique and standing out is the best halo
These niggers cope too much with muh gay muh this muh that
THIS LMAO so fucking true, this forum is so bad when it comes to niches lmao its always basic sand niggers and currys talking about doing whatever everyone is doing for some washed up pussy when you can get a virgin emo girl by just having style

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
this has almost 0 appeal anymore and unless you have zyzz pheno + muscle or atleast 6'0ft do not style your hair like that