How to get this coloring? Astaxanthin?

descension

descension

2026 i'm coming
IMG 5076

IMG 5077

The first photo is my cheek, and it's all over basically the same color.
But Thom Strijds coloring is different, like more red in some places etc.

How could I achieve this coloring? Beta-carotene, astaxanthin, lycopene, or something else?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666 and asdvek
tanning + beta carotene/lycopene

imo beta carotene and lycopene are the same, if u look into google you'll see that they have the same color lycopene is just slightly but really slightly redder. we separate them just bc they are not chemically the same

and imo the thom strjid pic may be a little bit photoshopped, like every model

• +1
Reactions: descension
it's possible to replicate red undertones with a fuck ton of pdo threads in that area, I know this because I got it as side effect.

• +1
Reactions: descension and Francefag
View attachment 3050642
View attachment 3050643

The first photo is my cheek, and it's all over basically the same color.
But Thom Strijds coloring is different, like more red in some places etc.

How could I achieve this coloring? Beta-carotene, astaxanthin, lycopene, or something else?
iam going to try megados beta-carotene lycopene and mt2

i dunno anything else you can do

• +1
bro aren't you 15 too or something
how would you solve mt-2 with parents?
iam 1666666
and iam obv not going to tell my parents about it, if you buy it with crypto, and ship it to a other house ur parents wont notice it

• +1
iam 1666666
and iam obv not going to tell my parents about it, if you buy it with crypto, and ship it to a other house ur parents wont notice it
don't you need like needles and shit
how do you solve that

IMG 5471
IMG 5472

Bad pictures but this is how my coloring changed from tanning plus 10mg astaxanthin everyday for a few months. These are photos of my back. I used the NOW brand from Walmart. You can also try the others like beta carotene, I just used astaxanthin because it’s easy to take a pill and readily available

• +1
View attachment 3051027View attachment 3051028

Bad pictures but this is how my coloring changed from tanning plus 10mg astaxanthin everyday for a few months. These are photos of my back. I used the NOW brand from Walmart. You can also try the others like beta carotene, I just used astaxanthin because it’s easy to take a pill and readily available
Was there a difference on the face too? Like more red undertones like the guy in the pic?

Was there a difference on the face too? Like more red undertones like the guy in the pic?
My cheeks always look a little rosy due to the increased vascularity from tretinoin. I don’t think it has anything to do with supplements/tanning

• +1
View attachment 3051027View attachment 3051028

dosage? oh shit nvm

• JFL