How to get to 10 % BF?

P

Pakicel

Kraken
I need to reduce my body fat percentage to around 10-12 % but I don't have much mass to begin with. I am 65 kg at 5'10" and maybe 15 % bf. Should I try to build muscle or lose body fat?

fasting / caloric deficit

cardarine if you wanna use SARMs

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
How can you tell you are at 10-12 % bf btw? My stomach is flat and I kinda see my abs in the right lighting.

Isn't 65kg pretty low already? Add muscle

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
obviously u burn more than u eat.

ur 65kg so wont be hard for u,.

The problem with fasting is that I'll get much weaker than I am right now.
Not if you fast correctly, people fast 20 hours and they're still okay, i've done it for 3 yers now for once a month each year man

fasting isn't catabolic in the short term, you will lose your fat and then your muscle (to an extent) so just fast like a muslim. but tbh why would you want to cut if you are 15% bf @ 65kg seems kinda dumb, you're going to look like you're malnourished if you cut because you dont have much muscle

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Not if you fast correctly, people fast 20 hours and they're still okay, i've done it for 3 yers now for once a month each year man
And exactly how long does it take to lose 1 % bf? So what do I suggest I do? Eat normally for a six days and fast for a day?

And exactly how long does it take to lose 1 % bf? So what do I suggest I do? Eat normally for a six days and fast for a day?
The prophet sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam used to fast mondays and thursdays, and he didn't have a belly till his death a age 63

fasting isn't catabolic in the short term, you will lose your fat and then your muscle (to an extent) so just fast like a muslim. but tbh why would you want to cut if you are 15% bf @ 65kg seems kinda dumb, you're going to look like you're malnourished if you cut because you dont have much muscle
But if I bulk, I'll just end up looking bloated. I want to get to 10-12 % bf first and then start bulking. Or can I bulk and lose body fat at the same time?

you probably cant lose bf and bulk at the same time (unless you have god tier genes) and you wont look too bloated either, if you are in a caloric surplus of about 200-500 kcal's/ day. If you bulk now your excess fat will also help you create muscle, so its worth it, if you cut now you will literally look like a jew and building muscle later will likely be harder.

How can you tell you are at 10-12 % bf btw? My stomach is flat and I kinda see my abs in the right lighting.
you're probably low enough bodyfat you just have zero muscular tissue

you're probably low enough bodyfat you just have zero muscular tissue
I don't have a lot of vascularity and still have some fat on my stomach. Also, my abs aren't very visible.

just watermaxx, hiitmaxx bra

I don't have a lot of vascularity and still have some fat on my stomach. Also, my abs aren't very visible.
if you had ab mass the fat would be pushed out of the way

another pic
obviously extreme but he was 52 pounds heavier on the left, def had more bodyfat than you but still has visible ab outlines because he has muscular tissue