Forum Advisor
I need to GIRTHMAXX hard

6.5” is gonna be worse for you than what you probably have right now

Implants or filler (y)

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311 and slayer69
Why’s that? What about 6 then?
6.5” is gonna have a hard time fitting JFL a girl is not even going to be able to put it in her mouth

7.5x6 is ideal tbh

Pegym/BioHacker/r/GettingBigger

The holy grail of PE

Pegym/BioHacker/r/GettingBigger

The holy grail of PE
You are joking right?
J Jonah Jameson Laughing GIF

6.5” is gonna have a hard time fitting JFL a girl is not even going to be able to put it in her mouth
Hmm I’m 8x5 rn (natty).
Is 5 a good girth? It feels very small in my hands when I take cock pics and hold it

Hmm I’m 8x5 rn (natty).
Is 5 a good girth? It feels very small in my hands when I take cock pics and hold it
It’s good but around 5.5 is ideal. 6” is for mogging and is not going to improve your pleasure it’s just going to be a novelty for her

It’s good but around 5.5 is ideal. 6” is for mogging and is not going to improve your pleasure it’s just going to be a novelty for her
Well so how I can get to 5.5 then? Surely there must be some way
I’m gonna inject test soon, will that be of any help? There’s studies claiming it but anecdotally people see fuck all

Well so how I can get to 5.5 then? Surely there must be some way
I’m gonna inject test soon, will that be of any help? There’s studies claiming it but anecdotally people see fuck all
Pumping can increase your dick girth semi-permanently if you do it consistently over time. About 10-20% your current size.

It’s like the gym, if you stop going regularly you will lose your gains but if you do it regularly your dick will be consistently larger even on days when you don’t pump.

why would you even want that much? lol. It'll be uncomfortable for most women. All you need is 4.75-6 (MAX). I'd say the sweet spot is around 5.5, realistically.