How to get tons of tinder matches

D

Deleted member 8919

Kraken
All you have to do is to put show me everyone instead of just women because then you will show up to gay men and they will like and superlike you which will boost your score up so girls will see you more and like you more.

you are welcome

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Lars

All you have to do is to put show me everyone instead of just women because then you will show up to gay men and they will like and superlike you which will boost your score up so girls will see you more and like you more.

you are welcome
Got any proof to back this up captain crunch?

meanwhile all a gl guy needs is to make an account and within few hours 99+ likes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Lars and Deleted member 8919
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
wdym? how am i supposed to have proof? you want me to record a 24 hour video?
No I’m just asking cause if it ain’t worth it and some gay guy irl that I might know screenshots my profile and exposes me I will find you and cook your ligaments.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8919
  • +1
i was just joking, anyway its true

how will being more visible for women make them like you?
Because the most liked guys are showed up first in the cards and if you are average looking barely any girls will see your profile unless you boost it

No I’m just asking cause if it ain’t worth it and some gay guy irl that I might know screenshots my profile and exposes me I will find you and cook your ligaments.
idk i didnt think of that but they dont care i think

• +1
Gay men only shoot for chad
cope, they are like normal guys they shoot for everything even ugly guys and currys because they are horny as fuck

• Woah
  • +1
cope, they are like normal guys they shoot for everything even ugly guys and currys because they are horny as fuck
Well that explains why I see fat lard subhumans walking around the mall with boyfriends. Being gay is easy mode.

• +1