How to get veiny as fuck hands?

D

Deleted member 26642

Half caged
I need to get hands like this what can I do incels?
2313266 1615810827687

stretch and do yoga for 180 minutes

View attachment 2655017
first off nigger you need to be at the same bodyfat percentage as me
i called you a nigger because i think you said something mean to me before
anyways i am 5.7% bodyfat and i go to the gym so i am extremly shredded and i wear like 12 bracelets so constant weight is being applied to my hands + constriction + tight shirts
makes my hands giga-veiny at all times
it also has to be warm outside for this to work

• +1
Reactions: Jasonfedele.is_god
starvemaxx + 5 times masturbation daily

• JFL
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234 and Skywalker
u need large veins and bone structure and good forearm insertions for masculine hands and forearms like that

then its just a matter of flexed + pump + heat

anyone can easily get vascular hands but to have veins of that size is uncommon

in the summer with my arms down and sleeves up mine are vascular af and have been commented on then in winter i become a wristcel handcel

• +1
Reactions: SomaliMax
a lot of tren

veiny looks horrible btw........

u need large veins and bone structure and good forearm insertions for masculine hands and forearms like that

in the summer with my arms down and sleeves up mine are vascular af and have been commented on then in winter i become a wristcel handcel
BRO I FUCKING HATE WINTER I BECAME SO PALE AND SKINNY BECAUSE MY ARMS VEINS DRY UP LIKE THE FUCKING SAHARA DESERT FINALLY ONE PERSON WHO HAS THE SAME PROBLEM I DO

• +1
Reactions: Repentsinner and User28823
Learn how to use Photoshop as that pic is fake as fuck.

10 sets of jerking off to failure should do the trick

• JFL
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234 and Skywalker
3000mg tren, 1000mg Halotestin, 1000mg masteron, 200mg anadrol, 2000mg equipoise, 1000mg DNP, 200mcg clen, 500mg DECA, 100mcg t3, 5 tablets of letrozole, 5 pills of arimidex

This should do the work.

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, IAMNOTANINCEL and Skywalker
Train your forarms everymuscke in them mine are 14 inches and look vainy in a fenale gaze way nit this vomitfule pic
What's your training routine

3000mg tren, 1000mg Halotestin, 1000mg masteron, 200mg anadrol, 2000mg equipoise, 1000mg DNP, 200mcg clen, 500mg DECA, 100mcg t3, 5 tablets of letrozole, 5 pills of arimidex

This should do the work.
Rip Do Not Want GIF by nog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Repentsinner and diamondbill
View attachment 2655017
vascularity is pretty dependent on genetics, for example I’m a fat ass at ~5’9 160 pounds 20% body fat but I’ve gotten comments from people on my vascualarity and how thick my veins are. There are things that can influence it outside of genetics though such as beta alanine, dehydrating yourself and reducing sodium intake

Brootal, I was fortunate enough to be born with vascular genetics so I have veins in practically any weather. At least in winter you can wear long sleeves and jackets to cover wrists and forearms

Do forearms workout