How to get very lean in 5 days

D

Deleted member 24444

Invisible to women
Note: This will only work if you are already around 15% body fat and want to get even leaner

So here is the exact plan:
First of all, you take your weight in pounds and multiply it by 10. That's how many calories you would be eating and also you would be eating protein only (like 90-100%).
Secondly, you need to walk 40000 steps a day. By choosing steps you won't lose many muscles, you won't get injured, and it doesn't increase your appetite as much as other forms of cardio.
Thirdly, you need to take 2 ice baths a day. Your body will expend a decent amount of energy to heat up so you are gonna be in a higher caloric deficit.

This is gonna be straight-up torture so how to make this cut a bit easier:
Drink a lot of diet soda. When I did this, I was drinking 2.5L of diet coke every day.
Drink a lot of caffeine.
Smoke since it suppresses appetite too

In 5 days you will go from somewhat lean to dick skin shredded

• JFL
Reactions: mfk, Deleted member 22099 and Artemis
How many calories does that many steps burn

Note: This will only work if you are already around 15% body fat and want to get even leaner

So here is the exact plan:
First of all, you take your weight in pounds and multiply it by 10. That's how many calories you would be eating and also you would be eating protein only (like 90-100%).
Secondly, you need to walk 40000 steps a day. By choosing steps you won't lose many muscles, you won't get injured, and it doesn't increase your appetite as much as other forms of cardio.
Thirdly, you need to take 2 ice baths a day. Your body will expend a decent amount of energy to heat up so you are gonna be in a higher caloric deficit.

This is gonna be straight-up torture so how to make this cut a bit easier:
Drink a lot of diet soda. When I did this, I was drinking 2.5L of diet coke every day.
Drink a lot of caffeine.
Smoke since it suppresses appetite too

In 5 days you will go from somewhat lean to dick skin shredded
Yeah, how to kill yourself recipe :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho and SteveRogers
you tried this or?
also why diet soda? studies show that doesn't make you lose weight, it just has less calories

How many calories does that many steps burn
Fuckton... it mostly burns not through walking... such a huge burst of physical activity will accelerate your resting metabolism to the stratosphere... :smonk:

you tried this or?
also why diet soda? studies show that doesn't make you lose weight, it just has less calories
I actually did this and had ab veins afterward. Diet soda since it suppresses appetite and tastes good. This is gonna be the only thing that tastes good on this cut

Depends on your bodyweight, I would say around 1000-1500
You sure?

Im quite certain 1000 cal is what you burn per 15km walk weighing 70kg (incl BMR).

So, 40km would be ~2800 calories. ONLY DURING WALKING ITSELF.

And then it will burn a lot outside of walking.

This is pre shoot fitness model routine
I don't believe it. Whose routine? Did any of them survive? :feelskek:

Most models just do not eat anything the night before + drop carbs/salt a few days before the photoshoot. That's it. Also they use Lasix.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
You sure?

Im quite certain 1000 cal is what you burn per 15km walk weighing 70kg (incl BMR).

So, 40km would be ~2800 calories. ONLY DURING WALKING ITSELF.

And then it will burn a lot outside of walking.
I'm not sure, but I read somewhere that 10k steps burn somewhere around 250-300 depending on your bodyweight

I don't believe it. Whose routine? Did any of them survive? :feelskek:

Most models just do not eat anything the night before + drop carbs/salt a few days before the photoshoot. That's it. Also they use Lasix.

I actually managed to survive it

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
I'm not sure, but I read somewhere that 10k steps burn somewhere around 250-300 depending on your bodyweight
They probably meant that you burn it WITHOUT BMR.

When you walk, you are burning calories for the activity itself, but also there is a lot of calories burnt by your body just for existing (basic metabolic rate). So it is def. more than 300... depends on how you count calories.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
just fast lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and SteveRogers
David Goggins be like

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863

I actually managed to survive it

Well, not everyone is born with perfect health to be able to endure this shit.

Also, most models would break after the first day lol :feelskek:

how much weight will this make someone lose?

just fast lmao
nah I fasted for a while it just eats away your muscle first and slows your metabolism. I went from average build to skinnyfat with 29 inch waist.

Well, not everyone is born with perfect health to be able to endure this shit.

Also, most models would break after the first day lol :feelskek:
Yes, my joints hurt so much on days 3-5. I was basically crawling, not walking

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho and Artemis
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LowTrust
2-4 pounds, but it is only worth it if you are already somewhat lean
isn't it better just to cut within a 3 week period and not bother with muh walking muh ice baths, and just eat less food?

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho
isn't it better just to cut within a 3 week period and not bother with muh walking muh ice baths, and just eat less food?
Maybe but I find it mentally exhausting to cut for 3+ weeks, I basically did this shit and completed my leanmaxxing journey.

Maybe but I find it mentally exhausting to cut for 3+ weeks, I basically did this shit and completed my leanmaxxing journey.
It hardly lasts that long though?

Scott Murray theory

Like the affects of this surely wouldn't last for more than 2 weeks
It's been 3,5 month since I did it and I'm still shredded, but you have to eat properly to maintain it

I’m a big fan of short aggressive cuts (1500 calories/day). You get much faster, and visual results, and if you structure your diet properly (lean meats and carbs only coming from veggies and fruits), you wont be hungry.

The only con is gonna be energy issues, but that can easily be solved by abusing the fuck out of caffeine (up to 1000 mg/day). Muscle loss is non existent as long as you continue lifting heavy and eating adaquete protein. But even if you did lose some, it will be regained once you go back to maintenance calories due to muscle memory

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268, mug and Deleted member 24444
Yes, my joints hurt so much on days 3-5. I was basically crawling, not walking
shut up bitch i didnt eat in 2 days just cause im lazy af this isnt too much. only problem here is this cigarrete diet soda

shut up bitch i didnt eat in 2 days just cause im lazy af this isnt too much. only problem here is this cigarrete diet soda
Have you read the part about 40000 steps? Try to walk 32km every day and then tell me your experience :)

look at all these bloated fucking high inhib faggots JFL OP keep doing u bro this shit works i do it myself xD

• JFL
Reactions: kyrre
I’m a big fan of short aggressive cuts (1500 calories/day). You get much faster, and visual results, and if you structure your diet properly (lean meats and carbs only coming from veggies and fruits), you wont be hungry.

The only con is gonna be energy issues, but that can easily be solved by abusing the fuck out of caffeine (up to 1000 mg/day). Muscle loss is non existent as long as you continue lifting heavy and eating adaquete protein. But even if you did lose some, it will be regained once you go back to maintenance calories due to muscle memory
Completely agree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444