How to go down on a girl and finger her and make orgasm?

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
Title says it all. For my LTR. We are both inexperienced at sex, she was virgin before me, and I only had 4 sexual partners before me. I know it kind of sounds like a noob question, I just really want to know a beginners guide. I feel nervous for both fingering and eating out. So I need some advice

Just be confident

just stick hairy knuckles in pusi

Just pray to Allah before hand and insha'Allah it will go well.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Title says it all. For my LTR. We are both inexperienced at sex, she was virgin before me, and I only had 4 sexual partners before me. I know it kind of sounds like a noob question, I just really want to know a beginners guide. I feel nervous for both fingering and eating out. So I need some advice

Find her clit . Play with it slowly - vertical / horizontal . And lick it with tongue . Then circular motion on clit. She will come like never before . Foids love when a guy plays with clit . Last night I made my GF come 7 times ( srs) by clit play . She is my Slave now - cooking cleaning etc today .

• +1
Reactions: sly shinkai and RationalBrody
Find her clit . Play with it slowly - vertical / horizontal . And lick it with tongue . Then circular motion on clit. She will come like never before . Foids love when a guy plays with clit . Last night I made my GF come 7 times ( srs) by clit play . She is my Slave now - cooking cleaning etc today .
Mogs me

I have absolutely no practical knowledge, but I'll say what I think is good.
First, make her wet by teasing her I'd say. Lick and kiss down her stomach, then her inner thighs then slowly go up and lick and kiss in circles around her pussy lips. Right before she expects you to start licking her pussy, go back to kissing her thighs or stomach. Go up and lick her nipples or something. Kiss her neck. Once you start licking her, lick her pussy lips, then go up to her clit and lightly lick it in a circle shape, from left to right or try to write words with your tongue. When she cums, hold your tongue right where it is.
Finger her by inserting a straight finger, then curve your finger and hit the g-spot.

You should better ask what she likes though. I doubt that getting fingered like that for the first time will be comfortable for her.

• +1
Reactions: sly shinkai
Spit in her mouth and tell her she is subhuman

• +1
Reactions: MentalCel, androidcel, Future Arablite and 2 others
just cum on her face and leave

Just use your dick.