how to go from cracker to wigga successfully

D

Deleted member 6423

Diamond
im black with wigga friends and this is the essential secret guide
aesthetic
1. get a perm and get long curly hair- this is essential to lookin like a wigga
2. get a fade- this compliments the perm perfectly
3. wear jordans or all white forces ONLY- get caught wearing some random shit and the jig is up
4. wear a nike tech fleece or ralph lauren jumpsuit, also a cheap silver chain - you'd be surprised at how many niggas have this as their only fit and are the most popular in school
5. get your ears pierced- this makes you look 45% more black
6. SLIGHTLY sag your joggers, dont show your ass just keep them a lil below waist level
7. make sure your kicks are loose laced- this is important to be authentic lookup a tutorial if u dk how to
sound
1. use the hood accent of the closest local hood MAKE SURE YOU DONT OVERDO IT, U WANT TO HAVE THE ACCENTT SUBTLE SO YOU DONT SOUND LIKE A CORNY BITCH- if ur near atlanta, new york, la, they all have different hood accents i would listen to rappers that are from that area if u sound like a cracker
2. if u are suburban af then just make sure you use these terms when texting or talking to sound the part:whats good, whats poppin, aight, ion instead of i dont, no cap, on god, real shit, outta pocket, damn near, suck my dick, dumb ashit, thot, her shit fat, her shit flat, pussy, on me, cappin, it be like that, foreal or foreal foreal, ALWAYS SAY YEA OR NAH NEVER YES AND NO
3. call people corny or goofy regularly
other important things
1. if u post to ig make sure uthrow up a gun hand sign and pose leaning on a nice car
2. be confrontational whenever possible it can be small but people will be intimidated
3. listen to nba youngboy or lil uzi
4. learn how to dap people up
5. nod ur head up to greet people far away
6. hangout with either other wiggas or aNON white black friend
7. keep one hand in ur pants but dont be wierd withit
8. post vids to ur snap of u listening to rap and singing the lyrics
9. play a sport, prefers basketball and get pretty good, if u are ass just work on your 3 pt shot and nuggas will still pick u up
with these tips u may become a mikey
OH YEAH AND ALWAYS SAY NIGGA NO MATTER WHO UR AROUND MOST BLACK PPL WONT CARE,IM BEING DEADASS SO MANT WIGGAS SAY NIGGA MORE THAN NIGGAS AROUND ME AND NOBODY GIVES A FUCK
A9E2FDAC A60B 47DE A227 8EA2A9969E8D

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 14262, Subhuman Philtrum and 2 others
Wiggers me

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
I'm buying a Ralph Lauren jump suit rn:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman: