How to grab girl's asses/touch them & not be creepy, like girls you hang out with/"friends?"

D

Deleted member 20704

Doesn't vibe with humans much anymore.
I see some guys do this, they aren't all Chad & they get away.

I don't mean gf but just like girls in "your circle" or girls you socialize with.

How do you reach the social dynamic to get away with it?

I obviously don't mean full on sexual assault cases but more so in how you become NT and "cool" enough to be that kinda guy who can do this lighthearted shit like smacking asses and getting away with it.

I have never found this out and I am 30 now.

Some of the guys who I have even seen this are virgins yet I am not and I have never felt confident I could just hang out with girls and randomly touch or slap some of their asses and get away with it.

Anyone have any idea how to do this, or how some guys socially get away with this despite not being gl?

Status? Luck? Jason Genova was an incel autist and I remember old videos of him where he touched a bunch of Latina jb ass "just for fun" and the girls giggle and allow it.

How to? I MOG him hard and never felt I could get away with this....

I don't even know if it is all 100% sexual, some girls may let some guys do this because of power dynamic or the guy being like her boss or something but that may not be due to her "allowing" it just because the guy is Chad or her type initially.

Imagine being able to just grab/smack some or any girls' ass in the gym and you won't get in "trouble" for it....

I would like to know how and be able to do this with a couple of older jbs (not pedo)

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision and Deleted member 27014
If you have to ask I suggest you never try grabbing a hoe's ass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27014, Deleted member 25938, N1666 and 1 other person
Autists.org

I usually grab my girls ass when we kiss or hug, maybe sometimes playfully. But if you have to ask then don’t do it lol

Reach out and touch faith. Only works if she thinks you’re cool tho and you can fake nt, you’re not just some freak groping women. I’ve done it as a joke

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
If you have to ask...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174
It'll feel natural, you'll just know when to do it

• +1
Reactions: StalinCel and Deleted member 24278
Stop being creepy

step 1: dont be 30

good question, I would like to know if it's possible to touch the butthole area, as it's not the cheeks that I want to touch, but even girls I'm dating thinks it's weird when I fixate on rubbing her there