How to grind rep for those who want their nametag in color because it makes their dicks go hard

D

Deleted member 40986

betabuxxing is in my family tree
Me personally I’m not a rep enthusiast, but when I discovered that girls like looksmaxxers with high rep in their accounts (real) I had to do something and inmediatly jumped to my computer to .orgmaxx and here is an easy strategy to grind rep:

Step 1: make an interactive post

It can be something controversial like say “personality better than looksmaxxing” (very common topic) it makes users grind their teeth and anger so much they are obligated to reply to you and thus interact

Step 2: post funny memes

Depressed blackpilled cells are sensitive to humour because they rarely experience this thing called happiness so you can exploit your own kind by posting some low quality memes in trash threads to lighten them up and enjoy the likes raining on your post

Step 3: be consistent

Minimum 100 posts per day rep that every day of the week if you want maximum rep gains

Step 4: get hated 4 flame

The more you post unservible content, the more people begin to dislike you, but dont take it as a disadvantage. As long as they say your name, it means gains. Use all that attention to make even crazier leaps in the barriers of degenerate posting to become a rep millionare.

Final step: ascend to rep heaven

You finally did it. Everything you have wished for. Now you can wear that rgb name and colored everything that you’ve always wanted. But what was all this for? What is a man’s purpose if now he has to carry all these possible nametags? All thid variety he has to worry about and protect? Should we just be humble and enjoy our grey iron subhuman color to be happy?

You’ll only know once you get there.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President, cloudburst, Deleted member 42218 and 1 other person
Posts62Reputation26

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, NateJacobs, Graham and 2 others
Colour of name is decided by your post count btw

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, NateJacobs, Graham and 1 other person
Not a single pixel

did 'nt read fag