Chad69

Chad69

Went from stacking Ls to stacking bands
Lol imagine coping with height lol
Jokes on u

sounds like something a manlet would say

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 7651, Deleted member 5912 and 5 others
Just because you have a gl face doesnt mean height is cope lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 7753 and 2 others
Legit bro.

I saw a video where a 5'4" girl had to choose between 2 dudes and one had a chad-tier face but only was 5'7" and the other was 6'3" but had a normie face.

And Guess who the girl chose? the 6'3" normie... Who would've thought...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, benchortable, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
imagine thinkig that its only about face or only about height, its about overall package and what kind of niche you are aiming for, there are foids obesesed with dick size and they rather fuck normie with 8 incher than chad with 6 incher, there are foids who value size of a dude way more (bjornson wife for example, or even lima and her 6'7 cyclop), while some foids wont care about those 2 as much.

• +1
Reactions: Jnumber01, Deleted member 7079 and benchortable
Are you talking in general or about @Chad1212? For all I've seen he's an ethnic horse

imagine thinkig that its only about face or only about height, its about overall package and what kind of niche you are aiming for, there are foids obesesed with dick size and they rather fuck normie with 8 incher than chad with 6 incher, there are foids who value size of a dude way more (bjornson wife for example, or even lima and her 6'7 cyclop), while some foids wont care about those 2 as much.
Indeed

Are you talking in general or about @Chad1212? For all I've seen he's an ethnic horse
,,ethnic horse’’
CAE59E56 A0CF 438C 9CC7 9AA1FE417E3B

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and Darkstrand
Yeah okay looked worse on the pic I've seen
Idk what pic are you talking about,but there was one pic of me that got leaked and that pic is like 1+ y old and I look NOTHING like that anymore

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
Idk what pic are you talking about,but there was one pic of me that got leaked and that pic is like 1+ y old and I look NOTHING like that anymore
Was some dark pic from the side, I think someone had it from your insta