How to Grow Aegyo Sal?

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Mentally unstable.
I look better when squinting and i have them squinting so…how do i train the muscle more to make it become neutral like chico’s

they're not from muscle, it's caused by fluid retention.

I look better when squinting and i have them squinting so…how do i train the muscle more to make it become neutral like chico’s
lmaoo he had them even as a kid its genetic he doesnt squint 24/7,also if you squint 24/7 within a year you will have the under eyes and wrinkles of a 40 year old

• +1
Reactions: falas babygurls
i thought they where, so there’s no way to grow them other than injecting stuff right?
I've read the same, but I actually have them and it's just something that develops during the day and goes away overnight, they're not there in the morning, chico also doesn't have them on some pictures so I imagine it's similar for him.

I've read the same, but I actually have them and it's just something that develops during the day and goes away overnight, they're not there in the morning, chico also doesn't have them on some pictures so I imagine it's similar for him.
gotcha, thanks.

Wanted to ask cuz i legit look better while slightly squinting my under eye and have them.

Guess i’ll squint only in front of foids.