How to grow penis girth, size, and any drugs/supplements for crazy sex?

D

Deleted member 62931

Inactive
Title.

Thank you future breathers and transformers ( gotta be inclusive ) who help.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Neuton and nigkook
@Michael Myers the penis god

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Gengar, Deleted member 62931 and 1 other person
Title.

NATURAL: For size, don't wear tight underwear cause it cuts of blood supply to the cock. When blood gets there, it will naturally grow bigger.

idk bout the other things tho cause i aint down bad nigga.

• JFL
Reactions: xeqri
NATURAL: For size, don't wear tight underwear cause it cuts of blood supply to the cock. When blood gets there, it will naturally grow bigger.

idk bout the other things tho cause i aint down bad nigga.
I mean my dick is above average i just want more. lol cause money brain wants more bananas. :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Neuton
@Michael Myers the penis god
I haven’t really paid much attention to making it bigger. My knowledge is limited in this regard. I know about manual (pumps, jelqing, weight-hanging) and surgical methods (injections, implants). I was never interested in it because I was always comfortable with my own size and knowing that PE deforms your penis. Personally, I think dick aesthetic is more important than size.

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger, nigkook and Deleted member 62931
I haven’t really paid much attention to making it bigger. My knowledge is limited in this regard. I know about manual (pumps, jelqing, weight-hanging) and surgical methods (injections, implants). I was never interested in it because I was always comfortable with my own size and knowing that PE deforms your penis. Personally, I think dick aesthetic is more important than size.
Do u wanna see my peen my ex use to play with it and said it was a mushroom :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
you cant "grow" your penis

whoever tells you otherwise is retarded

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
Title.

@TechnoBoss @Clavicular @NorwoodAscender

Thanks for responses bhais

It’s bs. Most of those fat fucks lose weight and get better erections. So they lose fat and have better erection wuqlity and blame their training. Most of the time these dudes are on a redpill improvement run and humming is apart of it so that. OST likely helps.

Title.

8.2 inches, genetics for me tbh when i was 7-8 and saw my dad without underwear nigga was packing a whole subway sandwich

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 62931
8.2 inches, genetics for me tbh when i was 7-8 and saw my dad without underwear nigga was packing a whole subway sandwich
Are u a BBC or apart of the Europe eugenics program or just that nigga. :forcedsmile:

r/gettingbigger
Will be prob buy this as a gift from the subreddit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39838
I have greek balkan west asian and like 5-6% jew dna
Over you a jewcel.

Greek, Balkan and West asian jeez u a mutt.

Do have any jew features? Are u greedy for money? Wanna kill non jews

It’s bs. Most of those fat fucks lose weight and get better erections. So they lose fat and have better erection wuqlity and blame their training. Most of the time these dudes are on a redpill improvement run and humming is apart of it so that. OST likely helps.
So just accept the size? :feelswhy:

These thick black woman too much ass for my dick.
I need more BBC BBC takeover. :forcedsmile:

r/gettingbigger
This is the way.

But realistically speaking you should just focus on erection quality. Most men are giving women half boners. If you're like 6 inches and above just make sure your dick is fully hard to its maximum capacity. Avoid fapping.

There was a website I used to use back in the day for supplement guides (based on medical articles from like pubmed) but they went to a pay to use service. Now when you use it you can't see all the information you need.

This is the website I used to use. Like I said it's pay to use now to see all the information on supplement efficacy, but it's a good start in the right direction to point you to supplements that can benefit erection quality.

• +1
Title.

HGH, Tren (unnatural way)
naturally: boosting T by going to the gym, eating animal diet, lowering bodyfat by cardio, sleeping well

• +1
This is the way.

But realistically speaking you should just focus on erection quality. Most men are giving women half boners. If you're like 6 inches and above just make sure your dick is fully hard to its maximum capacity. Avoid fapping.

There was a website I used to use back in the day for supplement guides (based on medical articles from like pubmed) but they went to a pay to use service. Now when you use it you can't see all the information you need.

This is the website I used to use. Like I said it's pay to use now to see all the information on supplement efficacy, but it's a good start in the right direction to point you to supplements that can benefit erection quality.
My erections are super hard when i like a chick its painful prob goes to 6.3-6.4 it curves to the left.

Is it over goyim?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Funnyunenjoyer1
Over you a jewcel.

View attachment 2958653
nah nigga im not a greedball when I gamble and win 500$ I give my virtual retard friend 50$
Over you a jewcel.

View attachment 2958653
nigga i am 5-6% ashkenazi jew i think the only thing i got is my incredibly high IQ also kill all jews u dumb faggot i dont see myself as jewish i have nun to do with them goyims

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BhaiCoper and Funnyunenjoyer1
nah nigga im not a greedball when I gamble and win 500$ I give my virtual retard friend 50$

nigga i am 5-6% ashkenazi jew i think the only thing i got is my incredibly high IQ also kill all jews u dumb faggot i dont see myself as jewish i have nun to do with them goyims
over, 5% jew would get you executed in nazi germany brutal

• JFL

nah jew blood = jew even if it's 0.5. 1 drop blood kike.

damn give me 50 bucks and i'll call u everyday

Pumping for girth
Extenders OR hangers for length, you can also do manuals but it’s honestly just way slower progress compared to the other two, take L cittruline 30 mins before pumping

• +1
So just accept the size? :feelswhy:

These thick black woman too much ass for my dick.
I need more BBC BBC takeover. :forcedsmile:
idk about the stuff others are mentioning. I’m not “big” but I’m happy with 7 and some days being a lil more. I’m not gonna ruin my penis because some dudes are choking their dick with weights lol.

• +1
My erections are super hard when i like a chick its painful prob goes to 6.3-6.4 it curves to the left.

Is it over goyim?
Not over. It doesn't hurt them? Women are dumb they will think a 6.4 is like 7 inches. Girth matters as well.

r/gettingbigger is probably the best subreddit for getting it bigger there are legit before and after photos (of course you will have to look at penises :ogre:) and some dudes legit look bigger. Yes I've seen the before and after photos :ogre:

• +1
Pumping for girth
Extenders OR hangers for length, you can also do manuals but it’s honestly just way slower progress compared to the other two, take L cittruline 30 mins before pumping
Links kind sir?

Not over. It doesn't hurt them? Women are dumb they will think a 6.4 is like 7 inches. Girth matters as well.

r/gettingbigger is probably the best subreddit for getting it bigger there are legit before and after photos (of course you will have to look at penises :ogre:) and some dudes legit look bigger. Yes I've seen the before and after photos :ogre:
Not a fan looking at dicks honestly but it has some good content :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Links kind sir?
I got this, it’s a pump and a vacuum hanger. Got citruline off of iHerb

• +1
Thanks Xerqi.
I got this, it’s a pump and a vacuum hanger. Got citruline off of iHerb

@TechnoBoss and @NorwoodAscender do u wanna see my bbc jr?

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss

• +1
Reactions: lightskinmaxxer
I always tag @Michael Myers when I need to know about cocks, he’s the cock lord
I private messaging him lol bro knows too much about dicks kinda strange he saw my BBC jr.

Overall good dick analyzer.

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
It's normal i remember in sports teams niggas would have dicks swinging.

I think it's gay to be afraid to check pennies out cause u scared might get hard
No it’s just gay in general to be scared to look at another dick, it’s like you tryna hard to justify you ain’t gay, it’s like acting all cranky about homie slapping your ass and saying it’s gay

• +1
It's normal i remember in sports teams niggas would have dicks swinging.

I think it's gay to be afraid to check pennies out cause u scared might get hard
Nah I remember this was the case back in highschool and some fags get a lil too “excited” then some went into a tub together but consider themselves straight. I’m conservative so no faggory in general. If you treat an ideology with disgust it becomes disgusting. I don’t want to see another nigga naked.

• +1
Dickpill is on the same level as height

• +1
Nah I remember this was the case back in highschool and some fags get a lil too “excited” then some went into a tub together but consider themselves straight. I’m conservative so no faggory in general. If you treat an ideology with disgust it becomes disgusting. I don’t want to see another nigga naked.
I'm conservative 🤓 .

-