How to grow taller after puberty with electricity (GTFIH) (LIGHTNING OR ROPE)

MoreCopeMoreRope

MoreCopeMoreRope

Bronze
IMG 2405

Anyways who cares about the yapping. This is all i needed

New theory.

Use electrical stimulation device such as a low intensity shockwave therapy (lipswt) device implanted in or near your growth plate and have it run 24/7.

Meanwhile blast bisophonates to reduce the osteoclasts that will destroy old bone. While also blasting bmps and other osteoblast triggering shit. And it will create growth. Try at your own risk u could end up like this nigga.
IMG 2406

Need some manlet ass niggas who its already over to guinea pig for us and test it. Might as well risk it for the biscuit my nigga.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: smoth, Mumbhai and xyukeeee
jfl stfu retard "just implant an electrical device in your growth plate broo"

nigga how do u expect us to implant an electrical device in our growth plates jfll fuck off with these stupid height theories:feelswhy::feelswhy::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoreCopeMoreRope, forgmeth, mathis and 5 others
More likely to get hit by a lightning than for this to work

• JFL
Reactions: F36 and MoreCopeMoreRope
View attachment 2998548

New theory.

Use electrical stimulation device such as a low intensity shockwave therapy (lipswt) device implanted in or near your growth plate and have it run 24/7.

Meanwhile blast bisophonates to reduce the osteoclasts that will destroy old bone. While also blasting bmps and other osteoblast triggering shit. And it will create growth. Try at your own risk u could end up like this nigga.
View attachment 2998563
Need some manlet ass niggas who its already over to guinea pig for us and test it. Might as well risk it for the biscuit my nigga.
:blackpill:

View attachment 2998548

New theory.

View attachment 2998563
its completely over for this forum

• +1
Reactions: Mumbhai