HOW TO GROW TALLER AFTER PUBERTY WITH WOLFFS LAW (AND WHY IT WONT WORK FOR MOST) (GTFIH NOW OR BE LEFT BEHIND)

MoreCopeMoreRope

MoreCopeMoreRope

Iron
Wolffs law is mainly cope for 99% of people but heres how you can take advantage of it

First you realize that your body can grow after puberty as long as you have the right triggers (otherwise leg lengthening wouldnt work)

One of those triggers is mechanical stress.
When you apply mechanical stress to your bones, wherever the mechanical stress is can induce some bone growth

The issue why this is cope though is that when your body builds new bone it also destroys old bone through osteoclasts

However the cope is also cope because you can take certain things to reduce osteoclasts (or just get plenty of vitamin d and calcium to minimize it naturally)

now heres how to make eveyrhing work

1. Do excersizes that place stress on your tibia (single leg hops, masai jumps, etc)

This tells ur body there needs more bone formed at the base of your tibia as well as everywhere the mechanical transmission triggers for

2. Limit osteoclasts
Destroy osteoclasts as much as possible, take vitamin d, calcium

Also if you can manage get your hands on some bisphophonates. These literally inhibit osteoclasts activity more directly

3. Your bone will grow thicker on the ends as a response to the stimulation while inhibitting the destruction of old bone at the top creating slight lengthening over time

4. Since this is process is obviously going to be pretty slow you want to combine this with more than just osteoclast inhibitors. Take stuff like

- hylauronic acid
MAKE SURE YOU GET LOW MOLECULAR WEIGHT HYLAURONIC ACID OR ITS OVER.
High molecular weight will actually make osteoblast activity worse
Recommended: https://a.co/d/7Fmpyuo

- essential nutrients
Vitamin D, Vitamin k, and Calcium are the holy trinity of bone lengthening

If you are taking pills take Calcium citrate for better absorption

- collagen peptides
Strong evidence that collagen peptides help with osteoblast activity

- glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin
Help stimulate osteoblast activity

- igf-1 or mk677
Literally make more osteoblasts

- bone morphogenic proteins like hek293
Create more osteoblasts

All of these are potent methods for speeding up the proccess of bone thickening at rhe ends of your tibia

TLDR: nigga jump and take shit to speed up bone formation where you stimulated osteoblast activity (bottom of tibia and feet) while also taking shit that decreases bone degrading

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: m7zdu, BrickTop, Pandora and 7 others
Brother, height is genetics. These things dont affect growth and wont make u taller than predetermined height

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill and framemoggerr
Brother, height is genetics. These things dont affect growth and wont make u taller than predetermined height
I remember this kid in my class who used to drink these milk drinks that apparently made you taller and grow stronger bones. Nigga never made it past 5’9

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wastedspermcel, Kryoblade and asdvek
no shit height is genetics. However these things will induce bone thickening for lengthening at slow rates and can be sped up for noticeable height gain over time

I remember this kid in my class who used to drink these milk drinks that apparently made you taller and grow stronger bones. Nigga never made it past 5’9
Chad doesnt do any of that and hes 6'6

Cope

no shit height is genetics. However these things will induce bone thickening for lengthening at slow rates and can be sped up for noticeable height gain over time
Yep bro over time while growth spurt doesnt last long

No height for my face

The problem with these methods isnt that it wont work. We know wolfs law creates bone formation wherever its applied the issue is the speed of these things and causing them to lead to significant height gain
Yep bro over time while growth spurt doesnt last long

Great thread, I agree with this. So Vitamin d3 and k2 plus calcium and collagen are unprescribable nutrients.

One way to combine both mechanical stress and hormonal stress is to sprint.

Sddefault

Attachments

• sddefault.jpg
    sddefault.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 0
Great thread, I agree with this. So Vitamin d3 and k2 plus calcium and collagen are unprescribable nutrients.

One way to combine both mechanical stress and hormonal stress is to sprint.

View attachment 2989255
Yes sprinting does work depending on how u do it. The main thing is impacting the bottom of ur tibia so ultimately i thinkjumping in place would be the most effective way. Since some people sprint with their toes

If height is 100% genetic, how is it possible that the average height in developed countries has been growing.

One's height is genetic and environmental. The genome is not something static and immutable, it changes every day according to our interaction with the environment.

The discussion is whether it is possible to get inches after puberty or not, some say yes, others say not.

If height is 100% genetic, how is it possible that the average height in developed countries has been growing.

One's height is genetic and environmental. The genome is not something static and immutable, it changes every day according to our interaction with the environment.

The discussion is whether it is possible to get inches after puberty or not, some say yes, others say not.
When did I say it's %100 genetic?

Yes sprinting does work depending on how u do it. The main thing is impacting the bottom of ur tibia so ultimately i thinkjumping in place would be the most effective way. Since some people sprint with their toes
These niggas dance the Maasai jump.
salto-guerrero-masai-1050x700.jpg

• +1
Reactions: masseter
These niggas dance the Maasai jump.
salto-guerrero-masai-1050x700.jpg
Didnt even mention that they do these jumps constantly and on average are 6’2. Even nordics get mogged by average masaimaxxer. They also get tons of vitamin d from being out in the sun which aids in bone development and lowers osteoclasts. Calcium im not sure if they get.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: masseter and bussi
how many of these jumps a day

how many of these jumps a day
Just do a lot (wing it) and do more each day to increase the load to your bones. I started with 50 and now at 100 per day.
The main thing is consistency. Miss a couple days and ur basically back to square one

• +1
Reactions: masseter and 0S4MA
no point in creating the microfactures and not stretching them.

no point in creating the microfactures and not stretching them.
Ur confusing microfractures with loading. Fracturing is different from mechanicsl loading. Applying mechanjcal loading is in order to trigger bone formation the same way fractures do. Microfracrures wouldnt do anything in themselves cause the gaps would be too small. Mechanical loading is to apply pressure tk trigger bone growth in general over a loaded area

Ur confusing microfractures with loading. Fracturing is different from mechanicsl loading. Applying mechanjcal loading is in order to trigger bone formation the same way fractures do. Microfracrures wouldnt do anything in themselves cause the gaps would be too small. Mechanical loading is to apply pressure tk trigger bone growth in general over a loaded area
so you dont have to stretch after doing maasai jumps

DNR heightmaxxing = cope