How to grow taller at 16?

Ali_thamaxillalover

Ali_thamaxillalover

Temp. Banned
So im 182-183 cm(6”0ft) currently at 16 but its pretty average in my country and I wanna stand out with my height, what are some tips? Family on my dads side is super tall (dad is 6”5) and on the moms side are average/slightly below avg(mom is 5”3).

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and ey88
Blast Hgh and AI

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and Ali_thamaxillalover
Aromatics Inhibitor to keep your plates open longer, also all of this depends if you want to only do it naturally or you’re willing to do it unnaturally
im not 100% sure yet man, thought i would give it another year and if i dont grow to 185-186 ill be willing to do some unnatural things

Drink cum, lots and lots of cum. I mean, think about it logically. It contains the material and nutrients to create a human being. If you drink enough of it, it should fill you with nutrients and alter your genetic code. That’s why I suggest getting the semen from tall males!

• +1
Reactions: penisbreath123
Drink cum, lots and lots of cum. I mean, think about it logically. It contains the material and nutrients to create a human being. If you drink enough of it, it should fill you with nutrients and alter your genetic code. That’s why I suggest getting the semen from tall males!
awesome tip man! im trying it soon for sure😂

• +1
Reactions: FascisstChad
Aromatics Inhibitor to keep your plates open longer, also all of this depends if you want to only do it naturally or you’re willing to do it unnaturally
Idk man isn't It filled with estrogens
I’m pretty sure the amount of estrogens in milk isn’t really significant especially when compared to the absurd amounts found in bread and those sorts of things

im not 100% sure yet man, thought i would give it another year and if i dont grow to 185-186 ill be willing to do some unnatural things
Well there’s not much you can do naturally and some of it might be cope but it’s cheaper than hgh that’s for sure, mainly just focus on getting good amounts of sleep, eating enough to grow without getting fat especially from clean sources like milk or honey or grass fed beef and whatnot, and I suppose you could try supplementing magnesium and d3 with k2

where can u buy raw milk tho?
i buy myself in the countryside, but it will be much hard to get it if you're in a big city, you can buy it from some farmer's but it depends if they want, they will sell it to you for like 2€ the liter i think (it's 2€ for me in belgium but it depends who sell it to you)

• +1
Reactions: Ali_thamaxillalover

Don't drink yours, you are going to drink your own nutrients. Get it from different males

• +1
Reactions: FascisstChad
Well there’s not much you can do naturally and some of it might be cope but it’s cheaper than hgh that’s for sure, mainly just focus on getting good amounts of sleep, eating enough to grow without getting fat especially from clean sources like milk or honey or grass fed beef and whatnot, and I suppose you could try supplementing magnesium and d3 with k2
yeah true, im currently supplementing omega3, zinc, calcium, magnesium, and d3 with k2, also do u think i should be in a slight calorie deficit? with healthy food ofc and also with the gym

just sleep and eat healthy thats the most you can do for height all these steroids and compounds are bullshit
if youre serious about it go to bed now its nearly one o clock mate

• +1
So im 182-183 cm(6”0ft) currently at 16 but its pretty average in my country and I wanna stand out with my height, what are some tips? Family on my dads side is super tall (dad is 6”5) and on the moms side are average/slightly below avg(mom is 5”3).
blast hgh, tren and aromasin

are there any side effects from hgh? and is it safe to use at my age
yeah side effects are it can make you diabetic, cause acromegaly and diseases but it all depends on dosage and the quality of hgh.

so I would do bloodtests with hgh and aromasin because if you can afford hgh you can afford bloodtests too

• +1
Well
yeah true, im currently supplementing omega3, zinc, calcium, magnesium, and d3 with k2, also do u think i should be in a slight calorie deficit? with healthy food ofc and also with the gym
ideally you should be eating in a slight caloric surplus but you still want to be somewhat lean as fat causes aromatisation whichll raise estrogen and make your plates fuse faster

Well

ideally you should be eating in a slight caloric surplus but you still want to be somewhat lean as fat causes aromatisation whichll raise estrogen and make your plates fuse faster
so lean bulk, 200-300 calorie surplus is ideal?

so lean bulk, 200-300 calorie surplus is ideal?
Yeah lean bulk is definitely the way to go, and it might seem counterproductive but since igf1 is more important for height really, eating sugar could raise it, but make sure if you do go that route that you get it from good sources and ideally they’ll be complex sugars.

this same fucking question is asked every time. Pin hgh and/or peptides, AI, sleep a lot, eat a lot of protein, HIIT. That’s fucking it