How to grow taller at 16.

R

RoyalTanker

Iron
Hey guys,
My father is not much taller than me, he is probably 5'11(he is 55 years old). In his prime he was 6'0. My mother is 5'5(she is 53 years old). At the moment I am 5'10 at the age of 16. The fact is that I am not happy with this height. As a kid I was the tallest in my class , and now I'm in high school and everyone is slowly outgrowing me. I've noticed that I've been practically not growing for 3 years. I know that I don't really know if anything I do will affect my growth. I also know that even the fact that I started puberty very soon (at age 12) doesn't necessarily mean the end for my growth. I've done various tests, in which it came out that my bone age is 17. In addition, I have underestimated IGF-1. I would like to know if I can improve this situation in any way(that is, contribute to my further growth). I don't want to stop at such an age anymore, that's why I'm writing this post and I hope someone who reads this is able to give me some advice. Thank you in advance.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BroMinBoss and itzyaboyJJ
blast HGH:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: org3cel.RR, halloweed, DNRDniggerking and 1 other person
you cant unless u have shit posture or are malnutritioned

Take some type of growth hormone

• +1
Reactions: janet
Hey guys,
My father is not much taller than me, he is probably 5'11(he is 55 years old). In his prime he was 6'0. My mother is 5'5(she is 53 years old). At the moment I am 5'10 at the age of 16. The fact is that I am not happy with this height. As a kid I was the tallest in my class , and now I'm in high school and everyone is slowly outgrowing me. I've noticed that I've been practically not growing for 3 years. I know that I don't really know if anything I do will affect my growth. I also know that even the fact that I started puberty very soon (at age 12) doesn't necessarily mean the end for my growth. I've done various tests, in which it came out that my bone age is 17. In addition, I have underestimated IGF-1. I would like to know if I can improve this situation in any way(that is, contribute to my further growth). I don't want to stop at such an age anymore, that's why I'm writing this post and I hope someone who reads this is able to give me some advice. Thank you in advance.
dont go to the gym and sleep enough

Hey guys,
Dnrd
Height is 99% genetic and even hgh wont help you much(plus its expensive)
So either save up for LL or reincarnate :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Dnrd
Height is 99% genetic and even hgh wont help you much(plus its expensive)
So either save up for LL or reincarnate :feelswhy:
mega cope
hgh and ai work over time, if you were gh deficient or malnourished you could expect more growth than someone who isn't; obviously.
Just because your parents are a certain height it doesn't always determine your expected height.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DNRDniggerking and matt142
but if you don't grow in height you can expect your body to recomp like crazy

check if growth plates are closed, if yes then over if not then non stop hgh and ai for the next two ywars

Hey guys,
Your most likely done growing or close to done growing its over though

• +1
Reactions: HandsomeOrDeath and halloweed
Hey guys,
its over 🥸 or break your leg 10 times a row and you can be taller 🥸🥸🥸