How to grow taller or be healthy and glow up while processing through puberty.

lightven

lightven

Iron
This thread is for pubertycels, it will really help, i better not see any fucking dumb retard saying "oohhh you're a greycel, this thread is false because you're a greycel 🤓🤓" in the comments, anyway, i'm making this thread to help others like me.

1. Sleep

Sleep is important, you grow while you sleep, you need to sleep 8-12 hours and it only counts from the moment you fall asleep, no interruptions at all, if you wake up and you haven't slept for 8 hrs or more then yeah, don't try to sleep again, it won't count.

Human growth hormone is released during deep sleep hours.

2. Diet

Cut out sugar, junk food, sweets, all of the stuff that are unhealthy.

You gotta eat lean, clean and healthy food, it's basically called clean bulk, this is important too, your body needs clean food to build up, eat fruits and vegetables too, most importantly are carrots, bananas and cucumbers

Here are the list of the clean foods you can eat that are cheap and healthy:

Canned Tuna (must be in water)

White Rice

Chicken Breast

Potatoes (not french fries)

Nuts

Eggs

Milk

Whey Protein

Oats

3. Exercise

Your body needs some type of movement, you need to exercise at home, you can search up for warm up workouts in youtube, this is pretty good.

4. Fix your posture

You will literally gain 2 inches if you just fix your posture, bad posture has side effects.

You don't wanna be slouching like a stupid geeky nerd.

5. Hairstyle

Hairstyle depends on your face shape, Here's the list:

Oblong Face - Side Parted, Side Fringe, Buzz Cut

Round Face - Fride Up, Undercut, Quiff

Heart Face - Long Fringes, Undercut, Long Slicked Back

Square Face - Buzz Cut, Undercut, Fax Hawk

Triangle Face - Fride Up, Side Fringe, Side Parted, Long Slicked Back

Diamond Face - Quiff, Fax Hawk, Side Fringe

Oval Face - literally every hairstyle fits you.

(You can choose straight hairstyle no matter what your faceshape is anyway lol)

6. Basic skincare routine

Alright, you need a cleanser, moisturizer and SPF-30.

Replace SPF-30 with sunscreen if you don't want some weird diseases.

7. Heightmaxxing

Step 1, 2 and 3

Optional unless you're short for your age/your parents are short: get HGH or MK-667 and CJC (you need to overcome the fear of needles)

8. Question you may ask: What's the best time to go to the gym?

When you turn 16.

9. What you do when you first wake up

Let me guess, everytime you wake up, you straight get your phone and scroll through shit for hours, THAT'S FUCKING UNHEALTHY AND YOU NEED TO GET RID OF THAT SHIT BECAUSE IT'S DESTROYING YOU, when you wake up, wash your face and look at the sun for like 10 seconds, looking directly at the sun will give you Vitamin D, after that, do step 3, and literally stop being a lazy teenager please, i'm begging.

10. Testosterone

Expose yourself to the sunlight for like 10-30 mins, you better be naked.

Don't stress.

Find sports or hobbies like do boxing.

Step 3.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: NateJacobs, zura, Deleted member 24712 and 2 others
Step 1 have tall parents

• +1
Reactions: wayme, GabachoCopium, TheDragon and 3 others
I'm pretty sure it's mostly genetics. Sure there are things like diet that come in the picture but as long as you're getting everything you need, you wouldn't stunt your growth. In the matter of sleep I'm pretty sure all you need is 3-4 for physical development the rest is cognitive development.

Step 1 have tall parents
true.
I'm pretty sure it's mostly genetics. Sure there are things like diet that come in the picture but as long as you're getting everything you need, you wouldn't stunt your growth. In the matter of sleep I'm pretty sure all you need is 3-4 for physical development the rest is cognitive development.
It's 60% genetics, yeah.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wayme, kimtaehyung, GabachoCopium and 1 other person
true.

It's 60% genetics, yeah.
Not trying to argue here but I'm pretty sure it differs for everybody, nobody knows for sure how much environment and genetics play a factor

• +1
Reactions: vinotinto2026
Not trying to argue here but I'm pretty sure it differs for everybody, nobody knows for sure how much environment and genetics play a factor
It plays a huge role if your parents are short.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
if your a teen get a tiktok haircut that matches your hair type jfl not that muh face shape bullshit showing your big ahh forehead

• +1
Reactions: zura, vinotinto2026, autismmaxxer and 1 other person
if your a teen get a tiktok haircut that matches your hair type jfl not that muh face shape bullshit showing your big ahh forehead
Just like i said in the thread, straight hair is good.

• Ugh..

You gotta eat lean, clean and healthy food, it's basically called clean bulk, this is important too, your body needs clean food to build up, eat fruits and vegetables too, most importantly are carrots, bananas and cucumbers
tbh, if you eat a bunch of junk food especially mcdonalds and sugar it will add to your growth. mcdonalds has hgh in their meat and insulin is a growth hormone. all the tallest kids in my school were also fat af

• +1
ANYWAYS BROS, i gotta sleep, yes i made this before going to sleep, i will view comments tomorrow, goodnight homies.

tbh, if you eat a bunch of junk food especially mcdonalds and sugar it will add to your growth. mcdonalds has hgh in their meat and insulin is a growth hormone. all the tallest kids in my school were also fat af
no way 💀

being "stocky" is ideal for development

It plays a huge role if your parents are short.
My mom is 5'4 and her sister is around the same size as her and has a short husband also around the same size as her. Her (my mom's sister) son grew to be over 6 feet (not exactly sure how tall but he towered over my 5'9 brother). Genetics bro :feelswah:

My mom is 5'4 and her sister is around the same size as her and has a short husband also around the same size as her. Her (my mom's sister) son grew to be over 6 feet (not exactly sure how tall but he towered over my 5'9 brother). Genetics bro :feelswah:
my mom 160 cm, sis 160 cm, dad 168 cm, i'm 183

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: vinotinto2026, Deleted member 28610 and Deleted member 32529
step 1) skip all that cope and inject HGH and pop AIs

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
dnr but heres what u actually should do:

HGH+AI
fashionmaxx to look like a tiktokker
get a trendy hairstyle depending on forehead and skull shape (fluffy hair, tiktok fringe, middle part flow, etc. the whole face shape shit is cope)
sleep 9+ hours and eat as much food as possible and get sufficient micros

• +1
Reactions: zura and lightven
tiktok tier advice

• +1
Reactions: zura
Sleep is legit the only thing you actually can do
BUT
sleep will NOT take someone from 5'7 to 6'0

my only tip is in the spoiler

Just be confident Bro!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AuGoldRum, laaoo and vinotinto2026
This thread is for pubertycels, it will really help, i better not see any fucking dumb retard saying "oohhh you're a greycel, this thread is false because you're a greycel 🤓🤓" in the comments, anyway, i'm making this thread to help others like me.

1. Sleep

Sleep is important, you grow while you sleep, you need to sleep 8-12 hours and it only counts from the moment you fall asleep, no interruptions at all, if you wake up and you haven't slept for 8 hrs or more then yeah, don't try to sleep again, it won't count.

2. Diet

White Rice

Chicken Breast

Nuts

Eggs

Milk

Whey Protein

Oats

3. Exercise

Your body needs some type of movement, you need to exercise at home, you can search up for warm up workouts in youtube, this is pretty good.

4. Fix your posture

You will literally gain 2 inches if you just fix your posture, bad posture has side effects.

5. Hairstyle

7. Heightmaxxing

Step 1, 2 and 3

Optional unless you're short for your age/your parents are short: get HGH or MK-667 and CJC (you need to overcome the fear of needles)

When you turn 16.

Let me guess, everytime you wake up, you straight get your phone and scroll through shit for hours, THAT'S FUCKING UNHEALTHY AND YOU NEED TO GET RID OF THAT SHIT BECAUSE IT'S DESTROYING YOU, when you wake up, wash your face and look at the sun for like 10 seconds, looking directly at the sun will give you Vitamin D, after that, do step 3, and literally stop being a lazy teenager please, i'm begging.

10. Testosterone

Don't stress.

Step 3.
Bump

Just take 59 hormones

1. Sleep

2. Diet

White Rice

Chicken Breast

Nuts

Eggs

Milk

Whey Protein

Oats

3. Exercise

4. Fix your posture

5. Hairstyle

7. Heightmaxxing

Step 1, 2 and 3

When you turn 16.

10. Testosterone

Don't stress.

Step 3.
Only way to heightmaxx is though peptides, androgens, and AIs

if you successfully manipulate your liver, you will reach your desired height

• +1
Reactions: lightven
it only counts from the moment you fall asleep, no interruptions at all, if you wake up and you haven't slept for 8 hrs or more then yeah, don't try to sleep again, it won't count.
I call cap on this claim, you go back into a deep sleep really fast if you wakeup during the night. But ofc uninterrupted sleep is ideal.