How to grow taller?

S

Ssreal

Iron
I'm 14 5'6 and I want to grow taller without mk because of diabetes I I eat like a ton of moringa and stuff to maybe help increase height (my wingspan is 5'9)

Bonesmashing your joints for micro fractures wolffs law

I'm 14 5'6 and I want to grow taller without mk because of diabetes I I eat like a ton of moringa and stuff to maybe help increase height (my wingspan is 5'9)
The risk of diabetes is so minimal. If you eat right, you're fine. I would consider that risk negligible unless you eat like shit or have family who are type 1 diabetic / just fucking fat.
Look into HGH and AI. Consult an endocrinologist if you want to go about it the right way.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
The risk of diabetes is so minimal. If you eat right, you're fine. I would consider that risk negligible unless you eat like shit or have family who are type 1 diabetic / just fucking fat.
Look into HGH and AI. Consult an endocrinologist if you want to go about it the right way.
Ile try to convince my mom

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Ile try to convince my mom
Hope it goes well for you mate. If you want to convince her, give her a reason for why you want to be taller, not just "im insecure abt my height". She likely wouldn't understand your struggles, especially being female where it's not as significant of a factor for one's SMV.

e.g., For a particular sport, you feel that you are deficient in (insert whatever relevant hormone here) and you're concerned about your health, etc.

Sleeping (without alarm, 7-9 hours, natural sleeping)
Good diet (mostly meat, eggs, milk, fruit)
Going to sun
Stretching

Check thyroid gland, so that you know, you have good hormone production, etc

Most of the other things are cope

Bonesmashing - cope, you will hurt yourself
Hgh or other growth hormones, you must take absurd amounts to go past your genetical potential

In height case, bluepill advice i gave you above, is actually what really works

• +1
Reactions: Sawa
Hope it goes well for you mate. If you want to convince her, give her a reason for why you want to be taller, not just "im insecure abt my height". She likely wouldn't understand your struggles, especially being female where it's not as significant of a factor for one's SMV.

e.g., For a particular sport, you feel that you are deficient in (insert whatever relevant hormone here) and you're concerned about your health, etc.
Thanks bro right now she doesn't agree but my uncle is known for taking stuff and with him he we might be able to convince her

• +1
Thanks bro right now she doesn't agree but my uncle is known for taking stuff and with him he we might be able to convince her
Good luck bro ❤️

• +1
Reactions: Ssreal
Sleeping (without alarm, 7-9 hours, natural sleeping)
Good diet (mostly meat, eggs, milk, fruit)
Going to sun
Stretching

Check thyroid gland, so that you know, you have good hormone production, etc

Most of the other things are cope

Bonesmashing - cope, you will hurt yourself
Hgh or other growth hormones, you must take absurd amounts to go past your genetical potential

In height case, bluepill advice i gave you above, is actually what really works
I do everything that you listed except sleep im having a hard time sleeping during this month idk why

• +1
I do everything that you listed except sleep im having a hard time sleeping during this month idk why
Get better sleep, look into some guide or youtube video

Taking drugs and supps do not really work, unless you overdose on it

Also, going above your natural height might prolong you face, etc

• +1
At this point I'm willing to do anything how do I do it?
don't listen to theses retards buy hgh and ai and delete your org account, go play soccer with your friends

• +1
Get better sleep, look into some guide or youtube video

Taking drugs and supps do not really work, unless you overdose on it

Also, going above your natural height might prolong you face, etc
Ile look into it bro thanks

don't listen to theses retards buy hgh and ai and delete your org account, go play soccer with your friends
To late bro I stopped football for boxing and I'm still trying to convince my mom for hgh

• +1
its over bro i was 16 when i stopped growing even tho i did everything to grow some inches :forcedsmile:

• +1