How to handle caffeine withdrawal?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Brutal withdrawal, i feel chronically sleepy and can't move a finger, also having a mild headache, the humidity and hot weather doesn't help it too. Thoughts?

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 8608
Never consume caffeine 6 hrs before bed and don't consume caffeine within 1 hour of waking up

To OP: Endure, simple as. Maybe google some coping mechanics for addicts.

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho, Lawton88, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
dude does heroin and meth and is worried about not having a cup of coffee for a day jfl

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
dude does heroin and meth and is worried about not having a cup of coffee for a day jfl
Caffeine withdrawal is brutal if you hate being sleepy, it just feels like you haven't slept at all, its the second day now, and its slightly better then yesterday, but still not ideal tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 11414
Drink coffee workss for me

• JFL
Reactions: delusionalretard and TsarTsar444
try resting your tongue on the upper palate of your mouth

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: delusionalretard

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Never consume caffeine 6 hrs before bed and don't consume caffeine within 1 hour of waking up

To OP: Endure, simple as. Maybe google some coping mechanics for addicts.
Why is it bad do drink caffeine within 1 hour of waking up?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 6963
Why is it bad do drink caffeine within 1 hour of waking up?
Because then your body depends on caffeine to wake up and function. It disturbs the natural order of things

Caffeine withdrawal is brutal if you hate being sleepy, it just feels like you haven't slept at all, its the second day now, and its slightly better then yesterday, but still not ideal tbh
This is most likely due to the fact that people drink coffee 6 hrs before bed, which defeats any hour slept. This is why you feel so sleepy, because you haven't had quality sleep.

Because then your body depends on caffeine to wake up and function. It disturbs the natural order of things
this is true. I used to drink a hell energy drink after i got out of the house to go to school last year and each morning before i had left the house i literally couldnt open my eyes because i depended on energy drinks too much. Right now i have no problems though

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard
Don't listen to him. He's "swedish" but doesn't drink coffee
Drack kaffe för typ 2 timmar sedan. Hör till det ovanliga, men idag gjorde jag ett undantag.

• JFL
Reactions: lutte