How to handle LTR addiced girls?

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
I kissed with a girl at a club that straight up told me she is only looking for something serious.
A few days later I called her to set up a date, she then told me again how she cant handle ONS and f+ anymore. Since she is 24 she is looking to find a men and get children. She hates only having sex since she will then fall in love and the guy always leaves. She pretty sure got pumped and dumped a lot.

Out of fear looking needy I never texted back fast and limited the text conversations. She never reacted to date offers, but always wrote me back very fast during 2-3 weeks. So I gues she still had a bit of interest.
Whats the best way of getting such a girl?? Basically overloading her with romantic messages?? I always thought that makes girls run away and lose attraction fast...
Since I have a huge dick, should I just send her a dickpic?

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
I kissed with a girl at a club that straight up told me she is only looking for something serious.
A few days later I called her to set up a date, she then told me again how she cant handle ONS and f+ anymore. Since she is 24 she is looking to find a men and get children. She hates only having sex since she will then fall in love and the guy always leaves. She pretty sure got pumped and dumped a lot.

Out of fear looking needy I never texted back fast and limited the text conversations. She never reacted to date offers, but always wrote me back very fast during 2-3 weeks. So I gues she still had a bit of interest.
Whats the best way of getting such a girl?? Basically overloading her with romantic messages?? I always thought that makes girls run away and lose attraction fast...
What’s wrong with women wanting ltr
You’re old
Grow up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TiktokUser, datboijj, n9wiff and 2 others

Sounds like cope
She's not interested otherwise she would have asked to fuck.
Move on

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Yeah but how? Being a totally needy and telling her each day how beautiful she looks?
Make promises but without being a simp, be sarcastic, leaving hints about "your beautiful future"

Make promises but without being a simp, be sarcastic, leaving hints about "your beautiful future"
do it alway about commit , promises like so she can give you sex?
Do foid think like it just experienced , im hot , you hot , let have sex then forget about another?