How to handle the Social Circle of your Girlfriend (only HTN+ enter)

D

Deleted member 22354

This makes me really sad, exactly something like this happened to me once and it almost ruined my relationship at that time, but I noticed it directly, I directly told my girlfriend at that time what her girlfriend is trying to do to me and her to destroy the relationship, in the end my girlfriend then stopped contact with her.
if you look good and have a successful relationship, you need to slowly alienate her from her girlfriends, you need to become her only friend, when women meet, only you can lose, you are in competition with her friends for her time + they are in competition for you
Tactic for this
: gaslighting, create distrust between your girlfriend and her friends
I just wrote this in a thread (is linked below), now I want to know your opinions about it and at the same time explain my thought process.

If you are good looking, your girlfriends or generally other women will be jealous of your relationship and usually try to sabotage it so they can have you. They will not make it clear directly, as the person explained in the previous thread, but will achieve their goals through gaslighting and other manipulation techniques, they will also put themselves on a higher moral level. Women have no loyalty to other women, only to the man they love and especially their children, never forget that. Therefore, your task as a man is to defend the relationship from hostile influences. You should directly address this issue openly with your girlfriend so that she understands and knows that you understand. She will always believe you rather than others if she loves you, you need to reinforce this.

Why slowly distance her from her friends? Because she will do something together with them, because talk and she can be influenced negatively, in the worst case these girlfriends persuade to club and alcohol until she makes a mistake there, this is then sent directly via video to her boyfriend and thus the relationship is often ruined and her girlfriends will always take this chance (as I said, if you look good, etc.). That's why you need to split her off from her friend or make her only have girlfriends that are way below your looksmatch. This will prevent her friends from thinking she has a chance with you. And yes, women know their place and looksmatch better than men.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, Daniel Plainview, isis_Bleach and 9 others
Stop being a bitch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
Didn't read I don't have a gf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 21531 and 3 others
Friend group pill killed me, one girl that used to like me noticed my small hands and told all her friends, now all they all ignore me when before they would talk to me

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, tombradylover, zeshama and 10 others

I just wrote this in a thread (is linked below), now I want to know your opinions about it and at the same time explain my thought process.

If you are good looking, your girlfriends or generally other women will be jealous of your relationship and usually try to sabotage it so they can have you. They will not make it clear directly, as the person explained in the previous thread, but will achieve their goals through gaslighting and other manipulation techniques, they will also put themselves on a higher moral level. Women have no loyalty to other women, only to the man they love and especially their children, never forget that. Therefore, your task as a man is to defend the relationship from hostile influences. You should directly address this issue openly with your girlfriend so that she understands and knows that you understand. She will always believe you rather than others if she loves you, you need to reinforce this.

Why slowly distance her from her friends? Because she will do something together with them, because talk and she can be influenced negatively, in the worst case these girlfriends persuade to club and alcohol until she makes a mistake there, this is then sent directly via video to her boyfriend and thus the relationship is often ruined and her girlfriends will always take this chance (as I said, if you look good, etc.). That's why you need to split her off from you or make her only have girlfriends that are way below my looksmatch. This will prevent her friend from thinking she has a chance with her good looking friend. And yes, women know their place and looksmatch better than men.

That's a hard one to answer, girls are easily influenced by their friends, some more than others. What I recommend is looking what kind of friends she hangs out with the most, and it should somewhat indicate what kind of person she is when you're not around. This step should be done asap or before you enter the relationship.

Guy bff's is a no go in my opinion as it's bound to fail

And it doesn't matter wether the girlfriends are your looksmatch or not, if her friends are party animals they will most likely break you guys up just so that she stays single and can go party with them.

You can't do anything else than just communicate if you notice one of her friends causing a negative impact in your relationship and hope that she respects it. If not, let her do her thing and leave her.

There's no reason to try and stop her or be worried that she will cheat on you or sabotage the relationship, that will just cause you to be too needy or controlling. Just have to be ready to walk out if that happens tbh

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Pharmaceutic, p0lishsubhuman and 6 others
Any time someone tells me I need to start "creating distrust" or "sabotaging" or using some high level mind tactics they learned from 4chan /paranormal/ in a thread about aleister Crowley magick i just know it's some incel shit i can never follow

any social "tactics" which are done in 2022... everyone just knows you're over-compensating because of your ugly face

you have to be SO SUBTLE in 2022 - if people even detect a WHIFF of redpill/blackpilll/manosphere ideology... forget about it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niranjan, Deleted member 22354, EverythingMattersCel and 9 others
You need a girlfriend that doesn't have friends/family.

It's impossible to compete. Her friends/family will tear you apart behind your back and make her leave you.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
i fucking hate this shit. You basically gotta act like you're dating her friends too or they'll sabotage everything. Even worse if she has guy friends.
Women have no loyalty to other women
I'd say that's more true for men. Tbh if I could push a button and kill every other man on this planet, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Any time someone tells me I need to start "creating distrust" or "sabotaging" or using some high level mind tactics they learned from 4chan /paranormal/ in a thread about aleister Crowley magick i just know it's some incel shit i can never follow

any social "tactics" which are done in 2022... everyone just knows you're over-compensating because of your ugly face

you have to be SO SUBTLE in 2022 - if people even detect a WHIFF of redpill/blackpilll/manosphere ideology... forget about it
This.

Unironically you have to act like a highly agreeable self deprecating cool guy at all times who is unaffected by anything

if a woman or man senses you are trying to be "Muh alpha create distrust social paradigm exploiter" you'll be laughed into the fucking psych ward

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354, Daniel Plainview, Elvisandreaa and 4 others
if a woman or man senses you are trying to be "Muh alpha create distrust social paradigm exploiter" you'll be laughed into the fucking psych ward
I am completely against any pill and all the alpha bullshit. I'm talking about subtle psychopathy and an enforcement of your interests. Those who are reactive in our time will fail in most areas in life, emotional people are weak and feminine, a truly masculine man is apathetic in thought but empathic in action. He is able to understand, fake and arouse emotions in others.
That's a hard one to answer, girls are easily influenced by their friends, some more than others. What I recommend is looking what kind of friends she hangs out with the most, and it should somewhat indicate what kind of person she is when you're not around. This step should be done asap or before you enter the relationship.

And it doesn't matter wether the girlfriends are your looksmatch or not, if her friends are party animals they will most likely break you guys up just so that she stays single and can go party with them.

You can't do anything else than just communicate if you notice one of her friends causing a negative impact in your relationship and hope that she respects it. If not, let her do her thing and leave her.

There's no reason to try and stop her or be worried that she will cheat on you or sabotage the relationship, that will just cause you to be too needy or controlling. Just have to be ready to walk out if that happens tbh
I agree with most. Guy bff in the beginning are ok for me, if I really want a ltr I will quickly alienate her from him.
Here it depends on how much she means to me, I will never sacrifice a good relationship because of her friends, a real ltr has the goal of starting a family. And then she doesn't need friends anyway, she has me and the kids. That's how it is with most parents/families, I don't really know anyone whose parents still have great friends, only work colleagues.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 21620 and 2 others
I am completely against any pill and all the alpha bullshit. I'm talking about subtle psychopathy and an enforcement of your interests. Those who are reactive in our time will fail in most areas in life, emotional people are weak and feminine, a truly masculine man is apathetic in thought but empathic in action. He is able to understand, fake and arouse emotions in others.

I agree with most. Guy bff in the beginning are ok for me, if I really want a ltr I will quickly alienate her from him.

Here it depends on how much she means to me, I will never sacrifice a good relationship because of her friends, a real ltr has the goal of starting a family. And then she doesn't need friends anyway, she has me and the kids. That's how it is with most parents/families, I don't really know anyone whose parents still have great friends, only work colleagues.
reinforced psychopathy, empathy, and "she just needs me and the kids" "truly masculine man"

hate to break it to you but this isn't the stoicisim subreddit homie

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and Deleted member 21531
reinforced psychopathy, empathy, and "she just needs me and the kids" "truly masculine man"

this is a real nigga party and you cannot get in

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354

Why slowly distance her from her friends? Because she will do something together with them, because talk and she can be influenced negatively, in the worst case these girlfriends persuade to club and alcohol until she makes a mistake there, this is then sent directly via video to her boyfriend and thus the relationship is often ruined and her girlfriends will always take this chance (as I said, if you look good, etc.). That's why you need to split her off from her friend or make her only have girlfriends that are way below your looksmatch. This will prevent her friends from thinking she has a chance with you. And yes, women know their place and looksmatch better than men.
I disagree. You want her girlfriends to like you.

Cope. Let your gf be friends with hotties so you can bang her friends. We know that women value men in relationships much more then single men, as women like men who are liked by other foids due to their hive mind mentality.

Therefore be dark triad, and actively be around the hot bitches your gf has. Then smash the girls friends. Who cares if the roasties tell your gf. Just deny it, and run your harem.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: niranjan, ShowerMaxxing, Daniel Plainview and 3 others

bump

'Girlfriend'

Monogamous relationship in 2022. Lmao no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531

It's impossible to compete. Her friends/family will tear you apart behind your back and make her leave you.
pull a bruce wayne and assasinate her family and friends after you start dating her

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and MoggerGaston
Friend group pill killed me, one girl that used to like me noticed my small hands and told all her friends, now all they all ignore me when before they would talk to me
can you pm the image of your hand? i thought you was fakecel

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19766

The problem I have with this is if it happens and you never find out e.g. if you have a sneaky bitch of a girlfriend who is good at hiding shit

So you carry on as normal like a little cuck while she was fucking guys behind your back. It would be so easy to do

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: niranjan, p0lishsubhuman, YungPSLGod and 1 other person
I legit had this happen to me from my "boy" and my oneitises friend. I used to have a crush on the friend but when i met both of the girls i developed a crush on my oneitis. my oneitis had a crush on me as well but my "boy" and the friend kept lying about how she felt and kept deterring me away from her.

we hung out one-one-one for first time and finally admitted our feelings for one another. we were both super fucking confused and the friend got so fucking mad at me not liking her anymore that she got my oneitis on her side.

Both girls act like differently towards me when the other is not around and it's just fucking weird generally.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 19766
Cope. Let your gf be friends with hotties so you can bang her friends. We know that women value men in relationships much more then single men, as women like men who are liked by other foids due to their hive mind mentality.

Therefore be dark triad, and actively be around the hot bitches your gf has. Then smash the girls friends. Who cares if the roasties tell your gf. Just deny it, and run your harem.
Real G shit here, specially the intro "Cope."

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98

based also mirin pfp. we should go er together (erlington in minecraft)

someone give me autistic level steps on how to split a girl off from her friend group

thank you for this comment, I just checked this community and really fit into it.

Also good old times. Sep-Dec was a good time with good users. Time to delete