How to have Curly Hair without perm?

kebabcoper

kebabcoper

12 Years a Greycel
I shaved all my hair 5 months ago and I don't want perm. Any recommendations?

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
get perm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Deleted member 8583 and St. Wristcel
Hair curler/ roller but your hair goes back to straight every time you wash it. Don’t forget to apply a heat protector before using the appliance.

• +1
Reactions: kebabcoper
Hair curler/ roller but your hair goes back to straight every time you wash it. Don’t forget to apply a heat protector before using the appliance.
Are they good?

genetics?

• +1
It’s straight
If your hair is completely bone straight (i.e 1A hair type) it's over for you. If your hair is slightly wavy-straight you can get curly hair. Watch this video:

If your hair is completely bone straight (i.e 1A hair type) it's over for you. If your hair is slightly wavy-straight you can get curly hair. Watch this video:

Yeah they aren’t like A1 type. Thanks, I’Il try this.

bantu knots

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta and hairyballscel
dont shower

really

garnier curling products work decent on me but perm is the way to go

• +1
dont shower

really

This actually works (sort of). Too bad you still need to shower eventually!

There are no real good methods apart from using a roller or something similar. I was also curious about this a while back and it's all cope. JFL at using rubber bands and tying your hair into nuts and autist "methods" like that. None of them work.

Might as well use gel and try to make something out of our garbage straight hair. If you're ethnic though it's probably worth it to continue trying to get it curly. Curly hair is great for ethnics.

• +1
This actually works (sort of). Too bad you still need to shower eventually!

There are no real good methods apart from using a roller or something similar. I was also curious about this a while back and it's all cope. JFL at using rubber bands and tying your hair into nuts and autist "methods" like that. None of them work.

Might as well use gel and try to make something out of our garbage straight hair. If you're ethnic though it's probably worth it to continue trying to get it curly. Curly hair is great for ethnics.
Thanks man, straight hair sucks. I’m not an ethnic though. I’ll try every option. Maybe I’ll make a thread about after it.

• +1
Reactions: psycophsez
Thanks man, straight hair sucks. I’m not an ethnic though. I’ll try every option. Maybe I’ll make a thread about after it.

I never tried rollers or "perms" (whatever those are) so unfotunately I can't recommend anything. Let me know if something works well for you bro! GL.

Don’t. Curly hair looks like fucking shit.

Idk my hair curls naturally
But saltwater spray makes it curl more than normal

• +1
garnier curling products work decent on me but perm is the way to go
What’s your hair texture and can you link products you use bro