How to have fwb?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Ofc being chad would give you a huge advantage, but I literally know several guys who look average and have fwb with some Becky.

I think this depends on the foids. A fatty I know told me her ex (normie face, chad body) wanted fwb after breakup but she just categorically refused. But some decent looking foids might be willing to accept his request.

Any ideas / tips?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
what is this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
I wouldn’t invest into a fwb because it’s still a label

just be friends in general - who have sex sometimes

that way there are no expectations and you don’t have to expect anything from them based on your label you’ve given them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, zeno, Deleted member 3202 and 6 others
Ofc being chad would give you a huge advantage, but I literally know several guys who look average and have fwb with some Becky.

I think this depends on the foids. A fatty I know told me her ex (normie face, chad body) wanted fwb after breakup but she just categorically refused. But some decent looking foids might be willing to accept his request.

Any ideas / tips?
Just friends might be good if you want X amounts of sex from that person, since she's still attached to you. At best you can be alone and still share something with her, usually they find betabux to provide, and chad to impregnate her. I've seen one rl example only of this happening, and it's very clever scheme

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 616
giphy.gif

If you know a girl is attracted to you, but you want fwb, just say you dont want a relationship but are dtf. If they say no, ok. If they say yeh, great. This is how i got 2 curry fwbs. Problem is, a lot of girls, esp if youre not chad, will say no as they want an ltr. This is why fuckboys are fuckboys because they dont want to risk having no sex by asking for fwb. So they pretend they want an ltr so that they can have sex.

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 1464, diggbicc and 4 others
If you know a girl is attracted to you, but you want fwb, just say you dont want a relationship but are dtf. If they say no, ok. If they say yeh, great. This is how i got 2 curry fwbs. Problem is, a lot of girls, esp if youre not chad, will say no as they want an ltr. This is why fuckboys are fuckboys because they dont want to risk having no sex by asking for fwb. So they pretend they want an ltr so that they can have sex.
That requires low inhibition ngl. As for the girls who were attracted to me I could sense that they only wanted LTR and I was also to high inhib to ask for fwb.

The fatty I mentioned was literally a sub4 from Poland and her ex from Germany. That dude ain’t ugly at all and has a very good gymcelled physique. Yet he was willing to LDR her just to fuck her several times per month, and asked for fwb after breakup but she refused. Moral of the story: having sex as a non chad guy is becoming harder and harder with time passing and even subhuman foids only want sex in LTR. So I wouldn’t risk my ego by asking fatties for that even if I could get 1-2 fwb.

For me getting fwb would be a huge validation boost for my attractiveness. Ofc the foid should be a non obese Becky at least.

• +1
Reactions: joao and zeno
Okay so first looksmax as hard as possible, and then NTmaxx and lowinhibmaxx. I may be on the path to scoring a FWB with some indian foid, she's going overseas atm, but she said she would be down to meet up and smoke some bud. She's not looking for a relationship but for an FWB, im gonna try clap them cheeks.

• +1
Reactions: Turanid_Bull and Deleted member 616
That requires low inhibition ngl. As for the girls who were attracted to me I could sense that they only wanted LTR and I was also to high inhib to ask for fwb.

The fatty I mentioned was literally a sub4 from Poland and her ex from Germany. That dude ain’t ugly at all and has a very good gymcelled physique. Yet he was willing to LDR her just to fuck her several times per month, and asked for fwb after breakup but she refused. Moral of the story: having sex as a non chad guy is becoming harder and harder with time passing and even subhuman foids only want sex in LTR. So I wouldn’t risk my ego by asking fatties for that even if I could get 1-2 fwb.

For me getting fwb would be a huge validation boost for my attractiveness. Ofc the foid should be a non obese Becky at least.
Im not low inhib at all, i just knew the girl was attracted to me (from friends telling me + obvious signs). Ofc if it was some random foid i would never ask. I also made sure to never get to spend much time with her before i asked her if she was just dtf. The more time we spend with each other and get to know each the more likely, she'll lean towards ltr. Also i asked one of the girls before fwb what her stance on relationships are. Basically the uni campus where im at, a lot of the LTRs are disgusting and put me off. After i asked her, she said she agreed. Asking for fwb became easier after that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Im not low inhib at all, i just knew the girl was attracted to me (from friends telling me + obvious signs). Ofc if it was some random foid i would never ask. I also made sure to never get to spend much time with her before i asked her if she was just dtf. The more time we spend with each other and get to know each the more likely, she'll lean towards ltr. Also i asked one of the girls before fwb what her stance on relationships are. Basically the uni campus where im at, a lot of the LTRs are disgusting and put me off. After i asked her, she said she agreed. Asking for fwb became easier after that.
Actually most of my LTRs were very romantic and caring (at least at the beginning) but with the time I just couldn’t help regretting not having enough lays, and I just didn’t feel like settling down as a non chad guy who lacks experience.

Actually most of my LTRs were very romantic and caring (at least at the beginning) but with the time I just couldn’t help regretting not having enough lays, and I just didn’t feel like settling down as a non chad guy who lacks experience.
Same, ill only settle down when i gain more experience with girls. My laycount is pretty low still relatively speaking, and i want to get more nt as ive only improved myself, socially, in the last 2-3 years. Everyone else my age in ltrs, have been hanging around with women and been in relationships for the last 6-7 years. So i still have a lot of catching up in experience, in terms of sex and girls

• +1
sex is gross tbh. the only appealing part of sex is being validated for ones intrinsic value

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Danish_Retard, Aesthetic and 1 other person
Same, ill only settle down when i gain more experience with girls. My laycount is pretty low still relatively speaking, and i want to get more nt as ive only improved myself, socially, in the last 2-3 years. Everyone else my age in ltrs, have been hanging around with women and been in relationships for the last 6-7 years. So i still have a lot of catching up in experience, in terms of sex and girls
I guess you’re still young right? As you’re already looksmaxing with a good base you’re very likely to lay count maxx in the coming years. I’m already 27 and wasted all my younger years on serious relationships due to high inhib + not looksmaxing. Now I’m doing everything I can to relive my youth.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, zeno and Deleted member 1680
sex is gross tbh. the only appealing part of sex is being validated for ones intrinsic value
Low t, ive only slayed twice, but it was the best feeling ever.
Slay count? and age?

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
I guess you’re still young right? As you’re already looksmaxing with a good base you’re very likely to lay count maxx in the coming years. I’m already 27 and wasted all my younger years on serious relationships due to high inhib + not looksmaxing. Now I’m doing everything I can to relive my youth.
Yeh im 20. My race and height prevent me from having an ideal base, but my face is very decent so i guess its ok. Damn, yeh younger years are meant to be spent trying to laycount maxx. 27 is far from over, but itll be hard to regain that youth. Best of luck with the looksmaxing and all
Low t, ive only slayed twice, but it was the best feeling ever.

Slay count? and age?
Almost 21 years old, 14 laycount

• +1
Yeh im 20. My race and height prevent me from having an ideal base, but my face is very decent so i guess its ok. Damn, yeh younger years are meant to be spent trying to laycount maxx. 27 is far from over, but itll be hard to regain that youth. Best of luck with the looksmaxing and all
Do you feel most foids would reject you for being curry?

Actually I know a guy from the forum (not gonna tag since he’s quite low key) who’s already 35+ and still hangs out with / bangs foids in their 20s, he spent a huge amount of money on surgeries and he has a lay count of 100+ pussies. Moral of the story: never stop looksmaxing and go as far as you can, the you can always live the life.
14 laycount
Mogs me I only got 7 (only 2 were not in LTR)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zeno and Deleted member 1680
There's no way. If u ugly u must die. Simple as that.

Do you feel most foids would reject you for being curry?

Actually I know a guy from the forum (not gonna tag since he’s quite low key) who’s already 35+ and still hangs out with / bangs foids in their 20s, he spent a huge amount of money on surgeries and he has a lay count of 100+ pussies. Moral of the story: never stop looksmaxing and go as far as you can, the you can always live the life.
The thing is, when a white girl rejects me, im never sure if its due to height or race. I have a huge hunch its my height, rather than race. Ive been able to do stuff and get off with white girls much smaller than me. It's the girls around my height or just shorter that reject me. Also ive seen facially above average 5'10+ indian friends who do very well. I believe, like most failos, the race pill is very real but only exists to an extent. If a certain halo is very good (such as face), it can override a failo. But if the failo is too harsh or there are too many failos then its not so forgiving. Its not so black and white.

As for the 35+ guy, thats actually huge lifefuel. Very rarely do you hear of guys that old doing well.

Almost 21 years old, 14 laycount
Youve slayed 14 women? Chad

Any ideas / tips?
Just ask them bro. That's how I fuck all the bitches on Tinder, I ask them if they wanna be fwb.

Depending on your looks, the replies vary. I receive a lot of "shouldn't we be friends first before being fwb?" That means no or be my beta orbiter, but I also receive some "yes, why not" or "lol you don't waste time ...ok"

Last edited:
*sub 5 girls? Yes
Chad? No
Mate there are guys your age whove never seen pussy, there are guys my age whove never seen pussy. My goal is to just slaycountmaxx and get to 20 plus slays by my 21st

Mate there are guys your age whove never seen pussy, there are guys my age whove never seen pussy. My goal is to just slaycountmaxx and get to 20 plus slays by my 21st
My standards are pretty fucking low. Its cuz of validation i never got for the first 18 years of my life, so at this point idgaf. If alot of people here were less volcel on this site, lowered their standards and were lower inhib, theyd actually have a laycount. Plus to be chad, youd have to be really good looking.
Slaycountmaxxing is legit. A large slaycount is a huge halo, both when it comes to trying to shag other girls and respect from other guys

• +1
Reactions: zeno and chadpreetinthemaking
1. dont be indian
2. just be white.
3. tinder

• +1
Reactions: Stingray, diggbicc, zeno and 2 others
My standards are pretty fucking low. Its cuz of validation i never got for the first 18 years of my life, so at this point idgaf. If alot of people here were less volcel on this site, lowered their standards and were lower inhib, theyd actually have a laycount. Plus to be chad, youd have to be really good looking.
Slaycountmaxxing is legit. A large slaycount is a huge halo, both when it comes to trying to shag other girls and respect from other guys
Yea ngl my standards arent high either, id fuck about 90% of the foids I see IRL, its a legit halo too, women want a man with experience. If I ascend to chadpreetlite by the age of 20, i think ill definitely hit 20+ by the age of 21

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Yea ngl my standards arent high either, id fuck about 90% of the foids I see IRL, its a legit halo too, women want a man with experience. If I ascend to chadpreetlite by the age of 20, i think ill definitely hit 20+ by the age of 21
Yeh good luck. Are your laycounts mainly other curries?

Yeh good luck. Are your laycounts mainly other curries?
Ive nailed 2 girls, 1 asian, 1 white.
@TubOfLard do you mostly nail curry foids?

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and shibo
Bumo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 1680
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 3043
I don't think I could do such thing
Unless we don't see each other any other time

be good looking, and have attitude/behavior that shows you would be a chill person to have casual sex with

easy peasy

lemon squeasy

• +1
I don't know i tend to think that if they don't want to ltr you it's because you're not good looking enough to want to lock you down...

• Hmm...
BE CHAD

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
I don't know i tend to think that if they don't want to ltr you it's because you're not good looking enough to want to lock you down...
@Lifewasted all foids in my life I've been with only wanted FWB. They may have certain appealing but there are clear differences that make a relationship inviable according to them.

Those differences so far have been me being 18 and have a kid's face and them being older. I understand they really can't have a relationship, it's in a certain way lookism I guess lol.

If there's no impediment for them to be with you then they'll want to be with you jfl.

You cannot control that unless you're clear saying you have an open relationship or smth.

Foids wanting to ltr you is GOOD, it means they like you, you mog me to hell and back tbh.

• Hmm...
@Lifewasted all foids in my life I've been with only wanted FWB. They may have certain appealing but there are clear differences that make a relationship inviable according to them.

Those differences so far have been me being 18 and have a kid's face and them being older. I understand they really can't have a relationship, it's in a certain way lookism I guess lol.

If there's no impediment for them to be with you then they'll want to be with you jfl.

You cannot control that unless you're clear saying you have an open relationship or smth.

Foids wanting to ltr you is GOOD, it means they like you, you mog me to hell and back tbh.
So how did you manage to get fwb with them? You have a big dick or something?

I never asked any foid explicitly for fwb but all the girls I’ve been with made it clear (or so it appeared) that they only want something serious with me (not betabuxxing ofc). Since I’m not chad Idk if they were only saying that to me while behaving totally differently in front of a real chad.

I always feel that foids want fwb when you’re a chad that they find hot yet too hot to lock down. I might be wrong tho.

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
So how did you manage to get fwb with them? You have a big dick or something?

I never asked any foid explicitly for fwb but all the girls I’ve been with made it clear (or so it appeared) that they only want something serious with me (not betabuxxing ofc). Since I’m not chad Idk if they were only saying that to me while behaving totally differently in front of a real chad.

I always feel that foids want fwb when you’re a chad that they find hot yet too hot to lock down. I might be wrong tho.
They liked me enough to hook up with, but not enough to have something serious with, not enough to fall in love...

It's very easy to fall in love with looks, quite quite a lot, if a foid sleeps with me FWB and doesn't develop feelings then it means my looks are not enough to fall in love.

Yes, it's wrong, delusional and it doesn't make sense.

Everyone wishes the better option was their ltr, they try so. If you have 2 foids FWB, one 6 psl and the other 4, you'd want ltr with the 6PSL.

Same with foids, it does not make any sense for a foid to purposely ltr "a cuck"/non chad and actually have the chad side ways... I fail to see the logic.

I do not have a big dick. In fact, I've been Friends with benefits zoned for not being 8 inches unlike other choice she had.

Honestly you're coping. You're literally asking for a foid not to like you lol.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 616

Any ideas / tips?
Step 1: Be Chad
Step 2: Do not be non Chad

• +1
Bro pls tell me where do you meet those girls and you have such a high laycount? You hit on them in person? Or online dating tinder?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043