How to have good posture while using the computer?

X

xXXxZeusxXXx

Iron
Are there any ergonomic ways to at least not have forward head posture, it's like not that noticable, but when I look down that is when its the most noticable.
My table is decent, monitor height is pretty good, but table width is 60 cm, resolution 1920x1080, should I buy a table with more width, cause I can't get my monitor closer, but it would fix forward head posture,please need some solid advice.

Are there any ergonomic ways to at least not have forward head posture, it's like not that noticable, but when I look down that is when its the most noticable.
My table is decent, monitor height is pretty good, but table width is 60 cm, resolution 1920x1080, should I buy a table with more width, cause I can't get my monitor closer, but it would fix forward head posture,please need some solid advice.
Just try to stick back of your head to your chair. Its just the matter of time. Since the unhealthy is the one that youre used to it wont be easy, but you just have to develop new habit.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
You may try the "saddle" chair, they may be better for spine long-term. Also, obviously, monitor and keyboard positions matter, try to set it according to ergonomic guides.
And train your back and rotator cuff muscles.

Just do regular posture exercises daily