How to have hair have the permanent "wet look"

Clavicular

Clavicular

Just LDAR
Contributor
Staff
My hair looks most mog right out of the shower when its wet and straight. when i wake up its kinda jewish and curly so how can I keep it with the wetlook at all times

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap, (In)CelibatePsycho2, itzyaboyJJ and 6 others
My hair looks most mog right out of the shower when its wet and straight. when i wake up its kinda jewish and curly so how can I keep it with the wetlook at all times
gel

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, soover4me, heyheyheybro22 and 1 other person
idk nigger, i do kinda have the same problem

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, soover4me, heyheyheybro22 and 3 others
carry a little spray bottle with water maybe ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: j05, thegiganigga, Linus1888 and 7 others
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Linus1888, heyheyheybro22, 6PSLcel and 1 other person
probably gel but don’t put too much or else it’ll look obvious

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
I don't get it don't you wanna avoid wet hair look ?
I used to spray my hair and have curls and people said I look like I have greasy hair

bump for interest, need this when my hair grows out a bit more

• +1
I'm just only using water and stopped shampoo hopefully it gives me luscious locks

Or I'll have to get another perm, midoxxing before and after atleast :feelsping:

• +1
Wet hair makes you look like an alcoholic.

If you do not like curly hair and prefer straight hair, straighten it and style it to your preference.

If you really want the wet look, use oils such as coconut oil or olive oil.

Olive oil makes your hair look more wet than coconut oil.

hair foam/ mousse
this one worked best for me

It's a product called Pomade. Keeps that wet look all the time.

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, itzyaboyJJ, Clavicular and 1 other person
Wondering too, I just avoid shampoo and wash 1-2 times a day with only cold water, if I touch any significant amount of shampoo I look like I got electrocuted

Bhai just use any oil on your hair
And wash it after 2 hours it will stay like that

And avoid using shampoo

Wavy/curly hair mogs you retard

• +1
Reactions: Litekiller11 and Niggamaxxer
You can use a few drops of oil preferably coconut, rosemary, argan or castor oil and put it in the longer strands of your hair but not on the scalp. (This one is mostly to reduce frizz tho). You could also use a leave in conditioner after showering to keep your hair moisturized throughout the day and also use a refreshening spray as well

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
I have crazy ass bed head, sea salt spray definitely minimizes it a lil and you don’t have to do so much shit in the morning. If you use too much it looks very oily tho

carry a little spray bottle with water maybe ?
salt spray keeps it longer than water
constant water exposure to hair cuticles does nothing but damage them long-term, causing a domino effect to where you need to dunk your hair in more and more water as time passes, since your cuticles will absorb less and less

• +1
Reactions: kalluss and 6PSLcel
constant water exposure to hair cuticles does nothing but damage them long-term, causing a domino effect to where you need to dunk your hair in more and more water as time passes, since your cuticles will absorb less and less
what's the solution for OP's question then, is there any ?

what's the solution for OP's question then, is there any ?
either gel (which is cope and makes u look retarded irl if u apply too much, or constantly), or some sort of matte solution like pomade but it doesnt necessarily give the desired "wet look". I'll try and look into it further when i have the time

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel