How to have rizz 1st time u dm a girl

J

JustCallMeKash

Silver
What you have to do is send a pic of urself and say

B4 I proceed do you fw me or nah đź’€

Or if you feel high T like me say

Fuck the talking stage do you fw me or nah

This is very effective because it makes you know if the girl is attracted to u or not so you won't be led on it also forces her to reply because she is gon open the pic if u send it as a view once photo.

If you get a bad response or no reply you have your answer.

If she gives a good response you have your answer.

And then from there just be yourself and everything will be ight.

N the final tip don't be needy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Darkeningstar, Imretarded? and 1 other person

This is very effective because it makes you know if the girl is attracted to u or not so you won't be led on it also forces her to reply because she is gon open the pic if u send it as a view once photo.

horrid advixe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Viacheslav, Darkeningstar, LevantinePsycho and 1 other person
Insecure gooner virgin game

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, Darkeningstar, Imretarded? and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Viacheslav, depressionmaxxing and Copeful
horrid advixe
Screenshot 20240724 010843 Gallery

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Cant be if u get girls lol

How to manipulate
Love bomb dem, make them feel special like the best in the world shower them with attention n love then just cut it off and they'll come running for it

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Like just check my post fr I'm ugly trust

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Game is not needed for the fortunate good looking

@Darkeningstar now we just need the upper class equivalent. I don't want to say 'you fw me or no?'

'Mademoiselle, i have a query for your person. Would you enjoy my seed or put you off?'

• JFL
Reactions: JustCallMeKash and Darkeningstar
@Darkeningstar now we just need the upper class equivalent. I don't want to say 'you fw me or no?'

'Mademoiselle, i have a query for your person. Would you enjoy my seed or put you off?'
I have heard that females would appreciate male semen under certain conditions, it might work.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
I have heard that females would appreciate male semen under certain conditions, it might work.
Over if you're not texting girls at this level of English

The period for a new election of a citizen to administer the Executive Government of the United States being not far distant, and the time actually arrived when your thoughts must be employed in designating the person who is to be clothed with that important trust, it appears to me proper, especially as it may conduce to a more distinct expression of the public voice, that I should now apprise you of the resolution I have formed to decline being considered among the number of those out of whom a choice is to be made.

• JFL
Over if you're not texting girls at this level of English

The period for a new election of a citizen to administer the Executive Government of the United States being not far distant, and the time actually arrived when your thoughts must be employed in designating the person who is to be clothed with that important trust, it appears to me proper, especially as it may conduce to a more distinct expression of the public voice, that I should now apprise you of the resolution I have formed to decline being considered among the number of those out of whom a choice is to be made.
How to dry vagina in a few simple steps.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JustCallMeKash and Imretarded?
Kash what do you think of this short message, would it be okay if sent to a ghetto black woman?
A little more elegant, a little bit instinctive.
Evaluate it on psl scale and if so which surgery. Rate my rizz.

"Would you like my cock to be conduceful for you or would you prefer my white pallor to become more eburneous in your sight? Thank you for your reply, your nigguh."

• JFL
Kash what do you think of this short message, would it be okay if sent to a ghetto black woman?

"Would you like my cock to be conduceful for you or would you prefer my white pallor to become more eburneous in your sight? Thank you for your reply, your nigguh."
also how to wet a nigguh

• Woah

Replace cock with phallus.

• JFL
Replace cock with phallus.
No, otherwise it's too much, we need the right balance. If it had been Indian I would have accentuated it way more. It's like cooking a homelette or something like that

• Hmm...
No, otherwise it's too much, we need the right balance. If it had been Indian I would have accentuated it way more. It's like cooking a homelette or something like that
I don't know any ghetto girls btw

No, make an indecipherable labyrinthian maze constructed purely out of the competent use of the English lexicon.

• JFL

U will look insecure and gay jfl