How to have surgery without people knowing?

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
My plan for when I get surgery is to grow my hair long and when I have surgery I will cut it and dye it. When Normies see me they will assume it’s my hair that has changed and my difference in appearance will be explicable. Are there any other ideas I could use? Maybe getting a tatoo at the same time to divert attention. White teeth. Etc.
They will know I look different but ideally not know why.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mauvais garçon, JMax, Justttt and 4 others
Say itvwas weight loss

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, JMax, Marsiere214 and 5 others
Your hair? Just say you grew your hair out

Leave place where you live, back after few years of looksmaxxing, if people ask then tell "late puberty bro"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, RAITEIII and PubertyMaxxer
Trust me the only way somebody will notice is if you bring it up or they see you immediately after the surgery. Most people do not analyze other people's faces. If you're really worried just change up your style directly before and after the surgery to divert attention.

• +1
Reactions: Wes30001
Stop worrying what other people think, you little pathetic high inhib bitch. That alone will do more for you in life than anything else, including any surgery. Besides, you didn't even mention what surgery you'll be doing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Chadelite, Warlow and 8 others
I havent had surgery but i used a drug called melanotan 2, and the biggest mistake i made was tell 1 person. They told everyone, and then people assumed i had done a whole bunch of other things to myself.

Never tell anyone, if they ever ask pretend like you have no idea what they're talking about.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, RecessedPrettyboy, Wes30001 and 8 others
JFL I’m going to be meeting dads side of family this summer after lean and roid maxxing with hair system. Thank god they are blackpilled and surgery/roidmaxxed as well

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
Trust me the only way somebody will notice is if you bring it up or they see you immediately after the surgery. Most people do not analyze other people's faces. If you're really worried just change up your style directly before and after the surgery to divert attention.

proof surgery doesnt change your attractivness

PHENO

Say you gained / lost weight and then pretend you don't know what they are talking about. Until they get used to the new look. Never admit you have done anything to your face N E V E R.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, Wes30001 and Soulrack
my plan post double jaw surgery is just to say I got dental work done

@KrissKross You have not told us what surgeries you are having. If you are going for a big change, most people around you are going to notice and you would not want it any other way. That is the price you pay for ascension through surgery.

• +1
I had a hair transplant and when I came back to the office I just told my colleagues that hey fuckers I had a hair transplant, stop looking at me in a weird way.

They were super ok with that and they even respected my decision.
You have to be low inhib, don't give a fuck and do your thing, boy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, kota and Deleted member 1338
only tell them if they ask you. if they ask you tell them it was late puberty, weight loss or you did if for health reasons.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604
You need mse

Just ghost everyone you know after surgeries JFL. I’m planning to do it next year.

surely u want to change appearance dramatically if u are getting surgery

so what is wrong with people noticing

I got genioplasty, noone noticed but people telling me you look different but the same (more masculine), i just told them i got genio, they dont really care.

Get it man, if someone ask you tell them u got surgery thats it. Someone even told me why i got it, i told him i didnt likd my chin thats it, people dont care stop living for others.

If you want to ascend u need to be low inhib

Even my parent were against surgery but i dont fxckinh care, now i got it they told me nothing, and im gonna get another surgery

I got genioplasty, noone noticed but people telling me you look different but the same (more masculine), i just told them i got genio, they dont really care.

Get it man, if someone ask you tell them u got surgery thats it. Someone even told me why i got it, i told him i didnt likd my chin thats it, people dont care stop living for others.

If you want to ascend u need to be low inhib

Even my parent were against surgery but i dont fxckinh care, now i got it they told me nothing, and im gonna get another surgery
Did it improve you a lot?
And what surgery are you getting next?

Did it improve you a lot?
And what surgery are you getting next?
At first i was going for double jaw but here its hard to get it if you are normale so i got genioplasty

Im gonna getsuture suspension platysmaplasty to get 90-100degree neck angle

Yes it improves alot but my submental still have muscle laxity, at first the surgeon thought it was a hyoid problem (too forward hyoid), then i got RMI and he saw its muscle laxity, i will get the surgery in 4/5months

Attachments

• 95D394A1-41B9-45EB-A276-FD96E6F61ACF.jpeg
    95D394A1-41B9-45EB-A276-FD96E6F61ACF.jpeg
    12.8 KB · Views: 25
  • 84180E9C-58DD-4D2E-8A05-9B9A22540D9D.jpeg
    84180E9C-58DD-4D2E-8A05-9B9A22540D9D.jpeg
    24.9 KB · Views: 26
  • B8D77864-48CA-44B1-A4E7-EEFA607698A0.jpeg
    B8D77864-48CA-44B1-A4E7-EEFA607698A0.jpeg
    12 KB · Views: 25
  • 36CE5602-ECB3-441A-BB67-6B735115E817.jpeg
    36CE5602-ECB3-441A-BB67-6B735115E817.jpeg
    6.7 KB · Views: 16
I havent had surgery but i used a drug called melanotan 2, and the biggest mistake i made was tell 1 person. They told everyone, and then people assumed i had done a whole bunch of other things to myself.

Never tell anyone, if they ever ask pretend like you have no idea what they're talking about.
Is MT2 working well for you?

Just say something like lost weight, or yeah just cut your hair, never tell normies about the blackpill

you should want ppl to know you look dlfferent tbh

Depends, on how big the change is.
If it's a big change. Then another way to go, may also be: "for health reasons";"the doctor suggested", etc..
Like a nose job, you can say it was for health because of breathing through nose problems and dictor suggested bla-bla.
Changes in bite, jaw, etc.; Maybe can say something was changed through orthodonty; because of bite not being good enough for food chewing and the dentist changed back teeth.

You get my drift of thinking.
People you know, won't likely give you any hard time or mock you if it's for health reasons. They will be very understanding and supportive often.
If you say you did it to look better, then it's different.

• +1
Relax bro, unless you're getting a LEFORT 3 or Bimax, noone is going to notice your fillers or rhino.

My plan for when I get surgery is to grow my hair long and when I have surgery I will cut it and dye it. When Normies see me they will assume it’s my hair that has changed and my difference in appearance will be explicable. Are there any other ideas I could use? Maybe getting a tatoo at the same time to divert attention. White teeth. Etc.
They will know I look different but ideally not know why.

You'll be surprised about how many people don't notice, as I just said in a previous comment I knew a guy who was balding his entire school years, went fully bald and got a hair system.. 90% of people from my school thought he chose to have his hair like that in school and just decided to grow it out.. into this big thick black slick back lmao.

As for surgery, grow your hair out and ''over dress'' a little so it looks like you've just made an effort, they won't notice what's different but will think you've put more effort into your appearance than usual. If the question does come up about you looking different, just say thanks lmao.

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
become fatter, say you are going to vacation, lose weight, get surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604
Is MT2 working well for you?

I used it many years ago when i wasnt a poorcel, and id still be using it now if i had the cash. But yes, its a wonder drug and a must for palecels.

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo
Weight loss.

Tell them you suddenly became confident and got a hair cut.