How to heal from being a sub 5

SavageAstronaut

SavageAstronaut

Iron
So basically i was pretty ugly and overweight when growing up which made me high inhib
but now i have ascended so much and idk how to become social and be normal.
I got used to being called ugly that i dont even believe people when they give me compliments.
I got voted the biggest glow up at like graduation party but still have only few friends and never had a relationship while i see people who are way uglier than me having more success.

Any advice would be appreciated

BHAI IF U ASCENDED THEN U HAVE NO REASON TO BE THIS HIGH INHIB

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lirael77 and Nick.Harte
u probably didnt ascend as much as u think u did, pm pics i will be honest

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and Nick.Harte
If you really ascended, you wouldn't be here asking this question.

If you really ascended, you wouldn't be here asking this question.
maybe i am not the absolute best looking but i am definitely more attractive than many of my friends/classmates who have more success. Also they are low inhib while being ltn

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
So basically i was pretty ugly and overweight when growing up which made me high inhib
but now i have ascended so much and idk how to become social and be normal.
I got used to being called ugly that i dont even believe people when they give me compliments.
I got voted the biggest glow up at like graduation party but still have only few friends and never had a relationship while i see people who are way uglier than me having more success.

Any advice would be appreciated
you don't need to be NT if you are REALLY good looking

just exist, and positive reinforcement will fix your low inhib

It's hard, but not impossible.

You're the construct of your genetics and your environment, every postive & negative experience you've had in your past influences how you think today. The last thing your mind wants is for you to break out of the bubble that created itself out of all these past situations, it wants you to be safe at all costs. So all those negative saving mechanisms like ghosting, lying, being antisocial etc., they were there to help you in the past, so you don't get hurt or else. So even if you ascended like you said, you will likely not recover from the abused dog syndrome, as long as you don't rewire your brain. You need positive experiences on a daily basis. That's why cognitive behavioural therapy was invented. Getting rid off ur fears is a good method to prove your brain wrong. And basically manipulating yourself into thinking that certain situations won't happen again.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RealNinja
It's hard, but not impossible.

You're the construct of your genetics and your environment, every postive & negative experience you've had in your past influences how you think today. The last thing your mind wants is for you to break out of the bubble that created itself out of all these past situations, it wants you to be safe at all costs. So all those negative saving mechanisms like ghosting, lying, being antisocial etc., they were there to help you in the past, so you don't get hurt or else. So even if you ascended like you said, you will likely not recover from the abused dog syndrome, as long as you don't rewire your brain. You need positive experiences on a daily basis. That's why cognitive behavioural therapy was invented. Getting rid off ur fears is a good method to prove your brain wrong. And basically manipulating yourself into thinking that certain situations won't happen again.
What fear would you go after first and how would you do it? Maybe social anxiety